Night

Peter
    We go to Joe's Pizza at my suggestion after classes are over for lunch break. We talk and eat for a while before Mari kisses me. I walk back to school with her in a good mood, and walk her home after school lets out. I ask her to look up the meanings of the flowers I before I wink at her and leave.
I smile to myself as I think about her on my way home. I walk in the door with a love sick smile on my face. Before I could get to my room, I'm stopped by my Aunt May.
"Did you go out with that lovely girl, Marinette, again?" she asks me.
"Yeah," I say trying to be vague with my answer.
    "Tell me everything thing about it," she says.
    I do as I'm asked and tell Aunt May of what happened on my date with Marinette. After she heads back to work, I do my homework and get suited up for patrol. Since I find no crime tonight, I go over to Marinette's window to see her sewing some outfits. I knock on her window before she looks up at me and smiles. She then proceeds to let me into her room by opening her window
"How was patrol?" Mari asks as we sit on her bed to talk.
I take my mask off before responding with, "Good, there was no crime tonight, so I came over here."
She smiles at me before laying her head on my shoulder. I fell her head fell heavier as she sinks into unconsciousness. I kiss her forehead before laying her on her bed and tucking her in. I crawl in with her and pull her towards me before sleeping too.
                                    ***
Marinette
"How was patrol?" I ask Peter as we sit on my bed to talk since he stopped by.
He takes his mask off before telling me, "Good, there was no crime tonight, so I came over here."
I smile at Peter before laying my head on his shoulder. I begin to feel my eyes get heavier and heavier. I begin to slip into unconsciousness atop Peter's shoulder.
When I wake up, I'm tucked in my bed with an asleep Peter at my side. I smile and brush his hair out of his face. I check the time to find soon we'll have to go to school.
"Peter, it's time to wake up," I whisper into his ear.
He slowly opens his eyes before pulling down into a kiss.
"Good morning Mari," he says sitting up.
"Good morning," I say giggling.
I get ready after Peter left to do the same at his aunt's apartment. I go and eat breakfast with Chloe, Zoe, and Audrey. We then go to school and work. Once I get to see Peter again, I hug him like I haven't seen him in years as I already missed him. I know that it was only about an hour, but it feels like it took an eternity for me to see him again. What can I say? I'm young and in love.
                                520