Stay?

(Keyboard I used whi to e writing this

Marinette
After I swing back to the adoption place where Chloe and Zoe already are waiting for me. We walk out to where mom was waiting for us.
"Ready to go girls?" she asks.
"Yeah," we all end up saying in unison.
Mom just smiles at us and we go to our penthouse. I continue to work on my flower inspired outfits. Soon I hear a knock on my window making me jump surprised. I look at the window before smiling at Peter after realizing it was him and opening the window for him too.
    "Hey Peter," I say.
    "Hi Mari, what'ya doin'?" Peter asks me.
    "I'm sewing. Guess what," I exclaim.
    "What?" he asks looking at me with interest.
    "Before the akuma, I got my new name!" I tell him recalling earlier today in my mind.
"What is it?" Peter asks me looking like he was thinking.
I wait a second to add suspense before saying, "It is Marinette Malin Bourgeois."
    "Why Malin?" Peter wonders aloud.
    "It means 'strong, little warrior'. Despite my short hight, I am a force to reckon with," I say proudly knowing it was true.
Peter just laughs at me a little a making me pout then pulls me in for a kiss.
"Do we have to go to school tomorrow?" I ask returning my pout.
"I'm sorry, but we do," he explained.
    "Can you stay then?" I ask looking at him with the babydoll-eyes I learned for Manon when I used to babysit her.
    Peter looks at me for a minute before sighing and saying, "Fine."
    I lay in my bed with him beside me and kiss him. Not to long after my eyes get heavy, so I sink into my sweet dreams.
      ***
Peter
After I admitted to Mari that we had to go to school the next day, she looks at me adorably.
She proceeds to ask, "Can you stay then?"
I look into her bright blue eyes and try the find the will to say no, but I just can't say no ti her when she is looking at me like that.
"Fine," I answer.
I follow Marinette to her bed and lay beside her. She leans in and kisses me before she falls asleep. I smile at her as she moves closer to me in her sleep before I tap my arm around her and go to sleep myself.
In the morning, I wake up before Mari, so I leave a note for her. It said:

𝓓𝓮𝓪𝓻 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓽𝓽𝓮,
𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮, 𝓘 𝓱𝓪𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓱𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓶𝓮𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓮𝓪𝓻𝓵𝔂 𝓲𝓷 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓶𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰. 𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓽 𝓼𝓬𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓵 𝓵𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓻.
𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮٫
𝓟𝓮𝓽𝓮𝓻

After I wrote Mari a note so she wouldn't worry, I went and put back on my suit and swung off. I went to gather some information on Marinette's old class for how much they seem to have hurt her. Why would they though? Mari's an amazing person . She sweet, beautiful, and kind. I know I'm a little biased, but can you blame me!? Also, this guy tried to kiss MY GIRLFRIEND.
      522