◘step seven

"Don't believe me just watch!" 

• • • • • • • • • •

"We need a plan."

Luke said right after sitting beside Michael.

"Oh God, no." Muttered Ashton, knowing what this plan is gonna be about.

"Plan for what?" Asked Michael.

"For Niall. To seduce Malik, remember?"

Niall scratched the back of his head. They're seriously really into this plan. 

"Okay so I think I heard the words 'plan' and 'seduce' in your conversation. What about it?" They all jumped startled when Louis suddenly spoke, carrying his food.

"Oh my God no. Seriously guys, no. Do. Not. Include. Louis. For freaks sake please." Ashton almost begged them to stop Louis from actually sitting with them and joining in on their conversation about their plan.

It's not that he doesn't like Louis. But an 'Oplan Seduce Zayn Malik' plus 'Louis Tomlinson'? Not a very good combination.

"Hey Ash, do you really hate my guts that much? C'mon, include me."

Niall's eyes bulge out. "No Louis, Ash is right. You shouldn't be included in this conversation. Really."

Louis started to smirk little by little like a devil. Niall's protest just gave him every reason to join in on this conversation.

"Oh too late now boo. I'm here." And he winked at Niall before turning at Luke. "Now first who are we going to seduce?" 

Niall watched as Luke, Michael and Louis discuss and plan his doom.

♥♥♥

"Done. Oh my God, we're actually done planning!" Louis rejoiced as he threw his arms up in the air.

Luke and Michael gave each other a high five, smiling triumphantly at each other. Ashton rolled his eyes for like the nth time now, shaking his head disapprovingly while Niall face palmed himself for the fifth time.

"Look Ni, our plan is like, really flawless!" And Louis shoved the piece of the scratch paper where they wrote their 'plan' on. The paper is crumpled and have tears here and there due to them pulling it from one another every now and then.

Niall sighed, his face looking problematic. He's really afraid of what the three lads wrote down. He haven't managed to see what they wrote since Louis won't let him take a peek. He's just really, really hoping it isn't something 'too much'.

But it's Louis. Everything he does, thinks, or says are always 'too much'. 

He straightened out the paper and Ashton leaned in on him, curious as well to what is written down on the paper.

"Step 1: Get to know him."

"Step 2: Stalk him. Follow him. EVERYWHERE."

"Step 3: Impress him and act cute around him."

"Step 4: Be consistent."

"Step 5: GET HIM TO BED WITH YOU."

 Niall's face scrunched up when he read the 'steps'.

"What? Are you guys serious? We actually wasted two hours just for you to come up with these five freaking steps? Are 'ya kidding me?"

"But, those steps are effective!" Louis argued, Luke and Michael nodded their heads.

"This isn't even a plan, idiots. What do you even call it?" Ashton asked, tsk-ing and thinking to himself how idiotic his friends are.

"Duh, can't you see it? We've written it down there." Michael said and pointed something that's written on the upper part of the paper that looks like a trash.

How To Seduce My So-Called Sex God Teacher 

Oh God. 

 • • • • • • • • • •

i'm sorry for not updating. what happened with zayn and all those rumours just really affected me alot. i'm even thinking of not continuing this anymore. i dunno. i just really feel sad.