step thirteen

"That's love- it's supposed to make you stupid."
• • • • • • • • • •

"Where did you meet? What did you do? What did you talk about? Are there some steamy, hot-"

"Woah hold up cowboy, there are children here." Niall stopped Louis from speaking more than what he said, not wanting to embarrass Ashton who's also listening in their conversation.

"Sorry I'm just really excited! C'mon c'mon tell me!"

"Yeah Ni, give us some details," piped up Luke while Michael nodded.

Niall rolled his eyes. It's now Monday and he just told them that he met Zayn last Saturday and now they're asking for some 'juicy' details. If they only know what they did, they'll probably make fun of him.

"I'm not telling you anything, you idiots!" And the he laughed. "I'm gonna tell you one important thing though,"

And then he motioned for them to bring their faces closer, they were all so curious that even Ashton leaned closer to the blonde lad. When they faces are now huddled across their lunch table, Niall shispered slowly.

"Nothing. Happened."

Their faces were all disappointed making Niall let out a big laugh again. They all leaned back again, Louis slapping Niall's shoulder. "You're such a tease."

"Babe, you know that more than anyone."

Niall gave Louis a seductive smile making Michael gag and Ashton roll his eyes while Luke snicker.

"Oh please let's not talk about whatever is it you're doing behind closed doors yeah? Let's just focus on this bet. Niall you need to set out an action regarding out plan."

All of them looked at Luke. Niall asked him, "What do you mean?"

"You know that step by step thing."

Louis immediate agreed. "Oh right Ni, you have to execute our plan already! It's been too long!"

Niall rolled his eyes. We seem to roll our eyes a lot eh? He thought. "Are we really still in that plan?"

"I don't know guys but," Ashton shrugged, "I really think it's a dumb one. And that's not even because I don't like the idea. It's just plain dumb."

"Oh c'mon don't be such a party pooper Ash," Said Louis.

"Besides, dumber means funnier." Michael piped in, making the others laugh at his statement.

"You really have to say that, don't you?" Niall asked, chuckling while Michael just shrugged.

"I'm gonna do it okay? I swear I will."

Louis shook his head. "That's not good enough. We're starting today Horan!"

Niall looked at Louis like a dumb. "What do you mean today?"

"You are gonna stalk him today, after school."

"Why would I even do that?"

"Uhm because it's one of the steps? Duh?"

"How do I even do that?"

Luke snickered again, "Oh does little Niall doesn't know how to even follow someone to their house?

Niall reached out to Luke that's in front of him and stomached the other boy and smirked, "Well it's not the fault I'm always the one being stalked."

"You have such a big head, you know that?"

"Oh not just the head trust me. Louis knows."

All the other three groaned.