step 20

"It makes your lips so kissable and your kiss unmissable, your fingertips so touchable and your eyes... Irresistible."

• • • • • • • • • •
Zayn is on his bed. The upper half of his body lying on the bed while the lower part on a sitting position. (a.n. can you actually get what i'm trying to describe here?)

He's still thinking about everything that happened between him and Niall since that day he met him on that clearing up until yesterday, the school's 'mini' field trip.

He sighed multiple times earning the second glare for tonight from Liam- whom he completely forgotten about. The lad really likes hanging around in his flat when he has his own and Zayn doesn't really understand why.

"Okay, spill."

Zayn looked over to where Liam is sitting, a book on his hand, and frowned. "What're you talking about?"

"Jesus Zee, I'm your fucking bestfriend do you think I wouldn't notice something's freaking bugging you?"

Zayn sat up and looked at Liam intently, creeping the puppy-faced lad.

"I really don't think I should be telling you this. You're gonna get angry."

"Yes I will be. Probably. But you have no other person to talk to right now and if you won't talk about whatever's bugging you, I bet you wouldn't survive 'til tomorrow morning." Liam said as a matter-of-factly and looked down at his book again and continued reading.

Zayn thought about what Liam said, he's right. He's really not good at handling his own thoughts. He always need to let it all out or he might just explode. He contemplated the things Liam might do once he found out what Zayn is doing but the tan-skinned lad decided that he can face all those but he really need someone to tell all this. He needs to clean his mind.

"I like Niall. Actually... Actually I kissed him before. In the library."

Liam hummed.

Wait for it.... Wait for it...!

"Wait what?!"

Zayn remained silent, letting Liam absorb everything.

"You did what?!" Liam asked again, now standing up, and huffed. He even fanned himself, taking deep breaths.

"Okay tell me that you're joking."

Zayn still remained silent and Liam automatically groaned.

"Oh my god. Fuck. Zayn why did you do that?!"

"Do what?"

"Kissed him!"

Zayn rolled his eyes, he didn't even acknowledged that I told him I like the kid.

He shrugged, "Instinct."

Liam growled. "Instinct?! What the fuck do you mean instinct?! God Zayn, aren't you thinking?! You're a fucking college graduate use your brain! You're his teacher and he's your student, you might lose your job and the kid might be kicked out!"

Zayn only sighed, he knows Liam has a point. Actually not just a point, point, but Liam's whole argument is right.

He might even get arrested.

But he has his own argument.

"But I didn't meant to do it Liam! I don't mean he's the one who initiated it because I'm the one who leaned in first, but... Well now that I think about it Niall and uh, his lips and his blue eyes look quite irresistible does that mean it's his fault? Yeah probably, especially those big blue eyes of him, fuck those blue eyes. How could even someone have blue eyes like him? God, it's so beautiful it's frustrating. it's him and his lips and his cuteness-"

"Zayn please, stop rambling!" Liam cut him off, knowing this is gonna lead to another session of Zayn saying how Niall looks good.

He doesn't want another night like that. A rambling and sexually frustrated Zayn (all because of Niall) isn't a Zayn that Liam wants to spend time with.

"Yeah, yeah sorry it's just that I really don't know what came to me. It's like... Ugh, I don't know man. Like I said, I think I like him."

Liam scratched his head and sighed. "Okay I'm not..." And he sighed again, "I'm not gonna lecture you about this Zayn. I know that you're already old enough to know what's right and wrong so I will stop nagging now. But please, please Zayn avoid the kid as much as possible."

Zayn shrugged, not knowing if he can do what Liam said.

"I might be acting like I don't like him but seriously Zee, I see so much potential in him. Don't ruin it by making him get kicked off."

Zayn bit his lip, this time taking what Liam said more seriously. Niall is a bright student both academically and artistically. Who knows what the school might do if they found out he's snogging his History teacher at the back of the library?

Oh Lord, help me.

• • • • • • • • • •
zayn rambling and gushing about niall is just agdhal;lahdhs ahaa :) but i do think it's not love yet he's feeling for niall and vice versa. i think it's just them having crush at each other, i mean, we're all like that with our crushes right? haha. whatever, i'm just rambling here.

btw, please be a babe and leave a comment and vote for this chapter bc it would mean a lot. lalalala-lots of loveee :) x

note: i posted this chapter before and deleted and edited and published now bc i think this scene fits to happen more around this time.

random question; do you support lgbt comunity?