◘step eleven

"You're a chaos in my mind."

• • • • • • • • • •  

Niall paced around in his room for the hundredth time that night. He can't believe what happened earlier in the library actually happened. He suddenly stopped pacing and stared into nothingness until his right hand reached for his lips.

He kissed me...

"Arrrrgh!" He paced around again.

Isn't this what he wants? To seduce this teacher of his? Then why is he so bothered?

He heard someone knock on his bedroom door and Harry came in.

"You're so loud."

Niall huffed and plopped down on his bed.

Harry frowned and closed the door, "What's your problem?"

"Nothing. I'm just stressed out with my exam tomorrow for Calculus."

Harry hummed and sat down beside Niall.

"You want me to tutor you?"

Niall thought for a moment and realized that he actually needed Harry's help. He have been thinking about it from the start until Zayn decided to kiss him out of the blue and made him forget about everything.

"Y-yeah... Yeah. I was actually about to ask you."

The two boys studied until eleven pm. Niall wants to study more but Harry told him that he needed sleep.

"But I won't be able to sleep anyway!"

Harry chuckled and tucked Niall on his bed. "Ni stop being a baby, you're seventen years old. C'mon, your first period starts at 7:30 tomorrow. Mr. Malik may be not an uptight one but you don't want to test him do you?"

Niall's eyes grew big as he remembered that Zayn is his first period tomorrow.

"Fuck, you're right."

Harry frowned. "Niall language please."

"Holy shit sorry."

Harry looked so done when Niall realized what he said and smiled at the curly lad sheepishly.

"Sorry, haha. Good night Haz."

Harry just shook his head and got out of Niall's room wondering why the blonde lad is acting so weird.

♥♥♥

Niall almost tripped on his feet, running 'til he reach his classroom. He's already eleven minutes late.

Fucking god, why does this have to happen to me!

He stopped right in front of door, adjusted his shirt and knocked.

He entered, his eyes trained on the ground. He never felt embarrassed being late before, why is he now?

"'m sorry I'm late."

He didn't spared a look at Zayn but he took a look at his classmates and he immediately rolled his eyes.

This is what I hate about being late. Everyone's looking at you like you just murdered someone.

He took his usual seat- beside Ashton- and sent a wave to the other lad.

"Okay let's resume. Adolf Hitler..."

Niall almost jumped from his seat when he heard Zayn's voice. His smooth, beautiful voice. He dared to look up, wanting to know how the older lad looks today but he regretted it right after when he saw that Zayn is already looking at him.