Planning: Who's Who

"Because sometimes it isn't what it seems to be..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Niall James Horan. A Player. A heart breaker.  A certified flirt. The school's manwhore. But everybody loves him. Because he's gorgeous. Sexy. Hot. Sweet. Cheeky. Popular. Brilliant. Amazing. And (you wouldn't believe this) kind and down to earth. He had never, EVER boasted about his sexual errands and relationships. Even if he just devirginized like half of the population of that huge school with thousands of students. Even if he managed to score on Taylor Swift, the school's sweet heart and oh-so-innocent. Even if he have Louis Tomlinson, one of the 'Three Uncrowned Kings', as his regular fling. Even if Bubs Delhin, the school's queen bee is his girlfriend. Or at least, that's what people say. 

Ashton Irwin, another one of the 'Three Uncrowned Kings' and also Niall's bestfriend for 15 years now, always nagged at him. He doesn't like Niall's reputation in school, well who would? I mean, yes everyone, every single one, is nice to him but only because 1) They want him- sexually I may add, 2) Fear- well it's Niall Freaking Horan after all and 3) He's the king. No one really respect him because... Okay fine, there are still LOTS of people (maybe 50% of the school's population) who respects and likes Niall genuinely but the other half? Nah. And that's what irritates Ashton. But what can he do right? Niall is Niall. He doesn't like to listen to anyone (he does, sometimes) but not when it comes to this 'reputation' of his.

Michael Gordon and Luke Hemmings, Niall's and Ashton's two close friends, thinks this is just okay. As long as Niall don't get anyone preggy or doesn't catch any disease then why not? He's just living his life. Isn't that what that one band said in one of their songs? "Hey, it's alright. Does it make you feel alive? Don't look back, live your life, even if it's only for tonight." (Just so you know, this is Michael's and Luke's life theme song.) But of course, there's Calum Hood, Ashton's nerdy close friend. He thinks Niall is hopeless. (Or maybe not) Because he kept on pushing Ashton to 'save' Niall while it's still 'early'. 

Jumbled up perspectives, different beliefs, but all of these doesn't really matter to Niall except a very few people's opinion. You might think that Niall doesn't really care about Ashton's opinion but he does. He just can't change that easily. He can't just stop and then start all over again. He want this. He need this. And he keeps on explaining it to Ashton over and over again and because he is Niall's bestfriend, he tries his best to always understand him.

Unfortunately, not Harry.

No. He. Will. Never. Like. This. He cares for Niall, a lot. And no matter how much he try to understand Niall's reasons, he just can't. And this saddened Niall. If he just can make Harry see what all of this does to him, what whatever he's doing means to him... Anyway, Harry won't budge. And Niall won't budge. The blonde-haired lad just shrugged off Harry's nagging as if he doesn't care but he does. Always remember that he does. But he can't do anything about it.

Until the so called sex god new History teacher came in the picture.

A lot of things will change. Oh yeah, certainly a lot.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

~sorry for the typos and grammatical errors~