step 14

"Circles, we're going in circles. Dizzy's all it makes us..."
••••••••••
Tuesday.

Everyone looked at Niall frowning.

"You must have been shit in driving for him to get away from you Ni." Michael commented.

Niall rolled his eyes. "I'm not, you dumb ass."

Louis shook his head in annoyance, "Okay whether Niall is shit in driving or not isn't our main concern here. Niall I want you to continue stalking him."

Niall looked at Louis confused, "I already failed once, why should I even try again? Let's just go to the next step."

"No," Luke said. "That won't do idiot. We have to complete the steps."

Niall sighed and agreed. "Fine fine."

What more can he do right?

So he followed Mr. Malik again.

The older lad dropped by at the public library that Tuesday afternoon. Niall found out that he's doing some research about his next topics.

He sure is a workaholic.

Niall wondered why Zayn can't just go and have his research in the school library.

Maybe there are more textbooks here.

Zayns spent the whole afternoon in the library making Niall go bored. Library is really more of an Ashton or Harry thing. He likes reading but he likes doing it at home. Not here where everything and everyone is so quiet. It's also very uncomfortable for him to read while sitting on a hard chair. He'd rather sit on his fluffy bed.

It was 6:45 pm when Zayn stood up and left the library carrying some books. Niall followed him again.

They took the same road like yesterday, arriving on the same crossroads where Niall lost him.

This time, Niall made sure his car is closer to the older lad's. But when he turned, Zayn was gone already. Again.

Wednesday afternoon and Louis, Luke and Michael are making Niall stalk Mr. Malik again. They're at the parking lot arguing with Niall, Ashton just watched them while sighing and sighing over and over again.

"Can you stop?"

"Will you stop?"

Niall and Louis said at Ashton at the same time. Ashton raised his hands. "What?"

"You, sighing, is irritating." Said Louis.

"You, sighing, is making me more stressed." Said Niall.

"Well you can't blame me. You four looked like chickens bickering at each other and no offense Ni, but you're losing."

Niall rolled his eyes, "Ash are you with me or not? C'mon, you of all people knows what they're trying to make me do is not right."

"Well if only you know how to do your job right then we wouldn't have to argue in the first place." Luke said.

"I just, I just always lose him okay? I don't know why."

"And that's another thing to find out Ni. Why does he always disappea? Now go and stalk him again. Get inside the car, he's going out any minute now."

"But-" Niall feels so helpless, he doesn't know why his friends are making him do it again. It's stupid.

He looked at Ashton for help the but the other guy just shrugged. They can't win against these three idiots, they're aware of that. After that, the four lads went home leaving Niall waiting for Mr. Malik.