◘ step one

"Nice to meet you where you've been? I can show you incredible things- magic, madness, heaven, sin. Saw you there and I thought oh my God, look at that face, you look like my next mistake..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The girl, Lori or Loraine, is bobbing her head up and down. Niall held her hair so it won't get in the way. Niall is smirking, the girl can deep throat. He moaned and the girl sucked faster. Niall is pushing his hips, making the girl gag a little but she continued. Niall pulled the girl up motioning her to stop, he put her under him and started to massage her boobs. The girl is moaning Niall's name. Poor her, she knows my name yet I don't know hers. He's about to position himself at the girl's opening when suddenly, his phone started ringing.

"Niall James Horan! Answer my freaking call or I will kill you! Now."

Harry's voice boomed inside the medium-sized room. This is Niall's ringtone for Harry. But he's really not the one who set it, it's Harry. Niall rolled his eyes and stood up, looking for his phone on the floor.

"Niall! Where are you?!" Harry shouted at the other end making Niall wince.

"Chill dude, just at home-"

"'Just' at home?! It's a freaking school day Horan! Oh for pete's sake, get your ass here now or I will-"

"Yeah, yeah I get it. On my way."

He ended the phone call and started to put on clothes when the girl objected.

"But Ni, we're jut getting to the best part!"

"Sorry sweetheart, gotta go. Close the door when you leave. We'll continue this next time, yeah?"

"But-"

Niall didn't hear what the girl said next. He ran down the first floor and called for Dory, their nanny (yes they still have a nanny) saying he's going to school now.

He didn't want to be rude at the girl, he actually feel sorry for her but he need to leave immediately or Harold will kill him. Damn that guy, he's really Niall's biggest fear (okay maybe not but still). Harry can be pretty scary, as in 'scary', seriously. And Niall is kinda, maybe, a little afraid of him.

He rode his car and drove toward the school. Harry is there waiting for him.

Seriously, does he really need to wait for me here in the parking lot?

He parked his car, got out and walked towards Harry who's crossing his arms in front of his chest and is still annoyed by Niall's cutting classes. He don't get how Niall can do this. He's so careless about himself and his studies.

"Hey-"

"Don't you dare hey me! Why are you cutting class again Niall?! Didn't we talked about this like a thousand times before? Your grades might drop and is that a...?"

Harry didn't managed to continue what he's saying when his eyes drifted to the lower part of Niall's body. A raging, major boner.

"But Haz it's not dropping. And yes, this is what you think it is. You called while I'm in the middle of a... Business with some girl and I didn't manage to uhm, let it out because I... Don't wanna get killed?"

Harry shook his head and ran his right hand on his face like he can't believe this is actually happening. He looked at Niall's face then to the lad's boner and back to his face before letting out a huge sigh, cursing himself for being so forgiving.

"But you didn't continue it right? You still manage to get me at the top of your most important things and fine, that will let you get away from cutting two of your classes."