Chapter 2

Raven

Raven never knew what exhaustion is until he had to deal with so many problems these past few days. All he wanted was a quiet place where he could spend his time and get enough rest after nights of having trouble sleeping. It has all been too impossible to manage his time by doing his role as a leader and a bar owner. He hadn't enjoy neither which especially now that things are getting even more complicated.

He's only been away for two days and although he's aware of the circumstances, he wasn't expecting he'll encounter a disruption tonight. It's getting strange how he could pull everything naturally even if there comes a time where he didn't know his self anymore and which side of him will he adopt in an actual situation like earlier.

He doesn't feel sorry for what he has done with their customer. It should've not ended that way in the first place knowing that he's capable of handling such things without getting into a fight. But no one can blame him though. Someone's going to get killed if he didn't do a thing, and also he has lost his patience a real quick to stand it for any longer.

At some point, everything went strange because of a certain reason Raven is having a hard time thinking of.

There was blood on his hands and shirt which he got from earlier but, he pays no mind to it and throws his body on the mattress just like how he throws his problem for a while. Suddenly his phone starts on blaring which interrupts his supposed time of sleeping.

Migz must have a good reason for interrupting his time to rest.

"What do you want?" He groaned over the line.

"Raven, there's a problem. Lay and some of our boys got caught into a fight with Basher's gang." The mention of Basher's name had him quickly sat up from laying on his bed. He hasn't got any news with that guy in the past few weeks. Raven was not expecting he would hear that name again and as always, he got in with a problem.

"Are they all still breathing?" He asked, massaging his temple.

"Yes! Fortunately, we're all still fucking alive!" Lay yells over the line and he did not bother saying anything and went out of the exit, straight to where he parked his car.

It's been a while since the whole gang has heard about Basher after the last time they've got into a fight. His name getting involved in turmoil doesn't surprise him anymore. Everyone knows Basher likes surprises and being surprised. He appears any time no one expected. It only confused Raven of what that guy wants now.

They are all used to these senseless fights but this one feels different. Raven began wondering if what that guy is up to this time if it was that old man who told him to do so or it was all him.

"Raven, you're here-wait, what happened to you?" Kylie interrupts as soon as she saw Raven come out of his car. She was waiting for him since the time Migz called him. She was excited to see the man, regardless of the situation. She got curious while looking at the blood on his sleeves.

"I just handle something. It's no serious" Raven managed to force a small smile to assure Kylie. "Where is Lay?"

"He's inside." She sums up. Although she wanted to ask for the details of what had happened she choose not to when she noticed Raven looks worn-out and it'll only make her worried about him even more.

"Boss!" Everyone stood up when Raven came in, and there he quickly saw Lay and five others who all had contusions on their faces. It wasn't as serious as Raven's expecting and he could tell they're not prepared for this which had always been a problem.

"Did I interrupt your precious time?" Raven shot Migz a quick glance before breaking into a fit of a snigger.

"What happened?" He fold his arm and took the chance to look at each who got involved while waiting for any of them to explain.