Chapter 39

Raven

The conversation Raven had with Hiro the other day was difficult for Raven to just slip through his mind. He hate to admit but everything Hiro said was true, and he hated it.

When she came out from his room, Kylie and others were in the living room, but today seemed to be different. It's been a while and he isn't talking to anyone after that Erin left, and it's as if no cared of his presence except for Kylie. But before she could approach her, Raven started to the door.

"Raven—" Kylie paused on her track when Migz held her arm. His aura's telling her she doesn't stand a chance.

Every single day felt different and everything's getting different. It seemed like everyone had treated him invisibly much more than Raven's been acting toward them. Perhaps they're kind of being used to it now.

As soon as he pulled over and come out of his car, he rushed inside the building owned by Davis. He doesn't know exactly how he brought himself here suddenly but he guess this is where he wants to be at right now.

As if he's certain Lloyd would be there, he jumped off down the underground area where Lloyd is standing.

Lloyd didn't notice his arrival right away until he heard a thud from behind. He looked over her shoulder and found Raven with the same expression he had the last time he'd seen him.

"Raven. What brought you here?" He took a few steps but came into a halt when Raven suddenly pulled his shirt off and toss. "Raven, what are you doing?"

Lloyd couldn't be more confused what's going on with Raven, and without a word, Raven gave him a good whack on the face.

"Man!" Lloyd was able to grip his arm but Raven wasn't on the state to be terminated. He forcedly grab his arm back and started throwing continuous punches, and Lloyd was having trouble dodging his attacks.

Raven seemed to be different person today which makes it even more interesting.

"I see. You accepted my request now." He snigger before he gets to give Raven what he wanted.

He hadn't fought with him before but he has always wanted to have a fight with him and Raven would always decline. He's surprised that Raven come up and suddenly wanting to have a fight. After all that has happened, he thinks he knows where he's all getting it from

They began exchanging punches. Raven couldn't tell if he's really wanted to win over Lloyd or he's just thinking really hard that he needs this to let go of what's bothering her.

Lloyd never knew how strong Raven really was not until today. His ability is on the next level. After a few minutes, Raven finally sent Lloyd to the ground. He propped on top of him, clenching his collar as he punch him on the face. He couldn't tell himself if was he only thinking really hard about something or he hadn't thought of anything at all.

He was punching him like he's lost his mind and has no idea what he's doing. But just when he's about to give him another whack, he stopped when he's suddenly get back to the present. The moment he stared at Lloyd was when he realize what he just did.

He was panting and slowly gasping for air when suddenly Lloyd opened her eyes and spin him which brings him in the same position he'd sent him. "You'd lower your guard down."

Raven felt like there's no strength remaining that could make him fight back. His head just wobbling with each punch Lloyd is giving.

As if Lloyd had thought about the same ways Raven had, he didn't get to give him another punch.