Chapter 32

Erin

Erin woke up earlier than her usual. It's very odd waking up to someone's bed but it feels different. She hadn't felt much worries but warmth. It's been a while since she had slept peacefully. It seems like she's getting used of waking up with the boys.

She hopes today would be nice. After the conversation last night she couldn't ask for more but positivity. She hopes they'll be able to get answer that would help Raven.

When she could no longer go back to sleep  she decided to go out and saw the boys fast asleep. As she takes a step way out of the room she almost jumped up when he saw Raven who's standing on the front porch.

Raven, who's in deep thoughts didn't notice the presence of Erin even after she appeared next to him.

"Couldn't sleep?" That's when he was pulled out from his thought.

He attempt to look at Erin but quickly looked away when she realize she was staring hard at him. "Yah."

"You just couldn't stop yourself thinking too much, that is why." She knows she's correct when Raven didn't respond. He's only looking from a distance as if there's something interesting in there.

"You see, we're getting a big chances you'll have answers to your questions. You shouldn't be stressing yourself too much now."

"How I wish that is as easy as how we say it." He said and Erin only shove her hands on her pocket.

"Let's just hope things would go better now and all what's coming our way would be alright." Raven looked at Erin who's still looking at him.

Although Erin has been so positive lately and was trying to make him feel better he knows it is still hard for her to catch up. But what she's doing makes a big difference. Those simple gestures he shows for him do made him feel good. Something he doesn't expect he'll be wanting to feel from his self.

With the sun starts shining beautifully, no one is talking and were only exchanging glances that they hadn't noticed the door opened.

"Oh, men that was the most peaceful night I've ever had in my—" Lay wasn't able to finish his words when Hiro covered his mouth.

They were very shock that they remain in silence with their eyes wide open. But there's Kylie who could not bear watching the two.

After not too long, Raven and Erin was brought back to the present when Migz faked coughed. For a moment, the others wanted to hit him but there's one thing awful he could not bear, and that is to see Kylie hurt.

For a moment, Raven and Erin felt the awkwardness as they try to make their actions a little casual, but a big thanks to Hiro who moved in between the two.

"Oh, how refreshing the view is to start a new day." Hiro said as he pat their shoulders, but Raven shove his hand as he gets irritated while Erin tried to make her distance, still feeling uncomfortable around him.

"I agree. Let us claim this day would be better." Said Brandon.

Everyone seemed had slept very well. Except Raven. But they're hoping they'll be able to get answers to their questions which might end this crazy things that's been happening around. It looks like going out of town and glimpsing a lot of new things had given them this positive vibe to start a day.

A few minutes later, a pretty old truck drove by Mr. Bryant house and later found out it was Mr. Bryant himself. It's only six in the morning and they had no idea when did he left.