Chapter 40

Raven

"What's going on?" Raven asked Lay. He looks like he's been chased, but before Lay could respond, they heard a noise coming from outside the room.

Raven and Kylie looked at each other before rushing out from the room, and everyone turned their head over to Raven, causing him to get even more confused. He tried to catch a hint what's making them seemed weird, and just when she was about about to speak when his eyes went straight to where a girl is standing, looking back at him.

He didn't realize what he's looking at until he felt his heart starts thumping really fast. He blinked several times and he couldn't believe his eyes. No one was talking and everyone in the room was only looking at Raven and Erin, wondering what might happen next.

"Hi." Erin said, quietly and the moment she smiled at him was the the time Raven just realize who's he looking at now. He waddled really fast toward her and without a hint, he pull her in for a hug.

The feeling of their skin touches gives shivers through their bodies, and Erin couldn't move a muscle. Her wide eyes slowly shutting as soon as she had composed herself. She just pressed her lips and closed her eyes, feeling like she'd long for this and all what she needs for a long time.

She felt Raven's shoulder's moving and she only pulled herself closer. He never felt so much comfort before and she cherish every passing seconds she felt peace in her body.

After a few minutes they pulled off just as when the others left the room to give them alone time together. Kylie, who's still in shock had to take another time to process what is happening, when suddenly Migz held her arm. Without a word, she smiled at her before making their way out the room.

Once no one's around anymore, Raven clasped her shoulders and gazed at her from head to toe. There were tears that was about to form in her eyes but her smile caught his full attention.

"How are you? Are you alright? What happened? Why didn't you come back?" He asked them all at once which makes Erin smiled at him.

"I'm fine. I'm totally alright. I just gave myself a little break." She smiled widely at the end of her sentence, and Raven couldn't help not to smile back.

"I was so worried about you. I thought you wouldn't come back."

Me either. She thought to herself.

Everything seemed to be really surprising. This was not Erin had in mind when she planned on coming back. She thought Raven would get mad and shove her away just like he did before but now that she's Infront him, it's completely different from what she expected.

"I'm sorry."

Raven shook his head as he caress her cheek. "No. I'm sorry. It was not my intention to hurt your feelings. I didn't mean what I said. I will understand if you would hate me, but I want you to know that's not what I wanted. Erin, I'm so sorry."

Erin study his handsome face. It felt like she hadn't seen him for what seemed like years. Just looking through his eyes, she could tell how sorry he is and how bad she felt about what he did.

"I would never hate you. I understand why you did that. I mean, It's my fault and I'm the one to blame. I've made things complicated as much as it was already, but I never intended for that to happen."

He reached for her hands while shaking his head. "No, it's not like that. It isn't your fault. It's nobody's fault. Look, I didn't care about what had happened anymore. All I think about is now." He gently squeezed her hands. "Erin, please... don't ever leave my side again."