Chapter 6

Raven

There's no way Raven would condone Basher this time. He managed to conserve his patience right from what he did to Lay and the others but he couldn't let this one slide. This is too much for him to disregard.

"Hey, you're not allowed in here." A group of guys had attempted to block Raven from entering the mansion but to no avail.

He made it inside without anyone having the capacity of stopping him. "Where's Basher?" He grabbed the collar of the first person that came into his vision.

"H-he's not here." The man said. His voice is shaking.

He couldn't fool Raven easily but he could not waste time either. He pushed the man and rushed inside as he started looking for his concern.

He's been here a lot of times ever since before. He's familiar with each corner of this mansion that's why he did not have a hard time wondering where Basher might be. No one could stop him anyway.

He had exceeded it through the hallways and pay no attention to the guys who had attempted to stop him and head straight into the room he was expecting him to be.

Familiar faces came into his sight and everyone quickly stood up the moment they realize it was Raven who began scanning around the area.

It looks like he had interrupted their discussion.

"How did you get in here?"

"Where's Basher?" He asked instead. Not bothering to respond. "I'm asking where's Basher?"

"He's not here!" He looked at the guy on his right and roughly pulled him closer.

"I know you're hiding him. Now tell me, where is he?"

"Did you not hear what I said?" The guy sneered. "Basher's not—" Raven did not let him finish by punching him in the face and he had no choice but to beat him down by the time the guy attempted to punch him back.

As always, he had everyone impressed with his skill like it was the first time they have seen his moves.

Everyone prepared to embark on an attack when Raven brings his eyes back at them. But Brent immediately tells them to stop despite Raven's sudden appearance. Brent couldn't recall the last time Raven came over to their place but he knows exactly what's his concern.

Just when Raven is about to ask them the same question again, his attention abruptly shifts to where the door swung open, revealing a guy whose name is Blake.

Everyone in the room constantly shifting gazes over Raven and Blake as strong tension was building between the two. Long silence occurred the whole time Raven was looking at Blake who was above shocked of seeing Raven out of the blue.

Raven averted his eyes away from Blake when he realize he couldn't look him in the eyes for any longer.

"Where's Basher?" He's now asking Blake this time. He was trying to control his emotions, still avoiding glances. He doesn't know what he could possibly do if he would allow himself to look at the person he'd wished not to see again.

"I'm telling you, Basher's not here!" Someone shouted.

Before Raven could even look for that person, Blake uttered, "He's telling the truth. Basher isn't here. We don't know when will he come back."

He can't tell Blake is telling the truth but it also looks like they really have no intentions of telling him where is Basher exactly at.