Chapter 27

Erin

The next morning, there's still no signs of Raven and everyone isn't looking bothered at all. It's as if Raven isn't missing since last night and he isn't going through a very difficult stage. Were they really that confident Raven would go through this successfully or maybe they know they do not stand a chance he'll talk back at them. But Kylie's the exception. She hadn't stopped looking for Raven the whole night. She almost didn't get rest searching for that man anywhere possible. Migz, on the other hand, was only letting her even though he thinks he knows where to find Raven. Fairly because there's no way he could stop Kylie once she'd know about it.

When the clock strikes at eight in the evening, Erin almost loses hope Raven would come home. Not until he saw him walk in really fast. Or maybe she was only thinking hard she didn't notice his presence right away.

She spaced out for a moment and blink several times to reckon what just happened.

"Raven's here!" Lay informed everyone. Some had come to take a peek at him and some choose to keep their distance away from him.

Erin was about to take a step inside when Kylie abruptly walked past her, making it first inside.

"Raven, where have you been? Are you okay? Do you need anything? Are you hungry? Would you like me to get you something to eat?" Kylie asked several questions all at once which is all too impossible for Raven to answer.

Just as Kylie was despairing. Raven looked up and smiled at her. Kylie suppressed her lips, fighting the urge to smile widely. It isn't the smile she's wanting to see from Raven but she felt a little settled that nothing terrible happened to him.

Kylie made sure to take good care of Raven as much as she can. She'd served him foods she prepared herself and even talked to him casually. Just like the normal conversation they always had like nothing has happened, and it is something that amused everyone. As they'd always been.

Kylie is one of the few people who could talk and handle Raven at times people think it's above possible.

The problems Raven had gone through were not easy and the only way to help him get through it is to make him feel he's not alone. Raven is too important to Kylie that she will do anything for him just to give Raven what he deserves.

The whole time Kylie was with Raven, Erin hadn't stopped thinking about what is Raven feeling right now. Although he's looking a lot more okay this time, she could tell Raven is only putting a mask on what he truly felt deep inside.

She has no idea how and when it started but she's been wanting to ask him questions she'd like to have answers to.

The moment Kylie walked out of the room and Erin was about to get in, Kylie quickly stopped her.

"I'd like to talk to him."

"You can't. He's taking a rest now. Save your words for tomorrow." Kylie faked smile before leaving Erin, defeated. 

She breathe out a heavy sigh, realizing she had no other choice but to do what Kylie said and the next thing Erin knows is that she find herself drinking alcohol. Again.

That's what he needs now.

Even though she despises Raven so much and there are still lots of things she didn't know about him, she couldn't disregard how this situation is making her worried about him. After all Raven is still a human being who can feel different emotions, especially at times like this.