20 - Stroll

Yeji slowly opened her eyes and had a glimpse of the sun peeking through the window.

When she moved her hand to grope for a pillow, she was surprised to feel skin instead of fabric. She opened her eyes fully and found out it was Ryujin she was hugging all along, her hand on the latter's exposed abdomen as her shirt's riled up a bit.

Yeji parted herself immediately. Ryujin is still sleeping in a starfish position, mouth slightly opened. Yeji found the middle pillow kicked out of the bed.

She brought a hand to her lips, wondering how they end up in that position, and if she was hugging Ryujin like that all night. She knew it was her who slept later because she was already hearing tiny snores from Ryujin before everything went black for her.

Yeji scratched her head as she gets off the bed.

It's time to get ready for the day.

---

Yeji went out of the bathroom and found Ryujin, who was just awakened from her deep sleep, sitting cross-legged on the bed; her hair is still messy and her eyes half-opened.

"Good morning," said Ryujin smiling like a kid.

"Morning." Yeji faked a smile, turning to the mirror as she dries her hair.

"Did you sleep well?"

Yeji was looking at Ryujin's reflection in the mirror. "Yeah. How about you?"

Ryujin stretches her arm out. "It was fine." She scratched her rib while looking for something on the bed. "Where's the middle pillow I put here?"

"I found it on the floor when I woke up."

"Oh really? I remember I hugged it last night. I guess I might have kicked it out. What time is it now?"

"It's 9:37."

"What! It's already nine-thirty?" Ryujin panicked. "What time did you get up?"

"About an hour ago."

"Shit! I overslept! Are you hungry now?"

Yeji smiled. "A bit."

"Okay. Give me fifteen minutes. I'll just have a quick shower."

"Okay."

---

Yeji is sitting on the bed while watching some cartoons when Ryujin passed by in front of the TV. Ryujin's wearing a white v-neck shirt and black shorts, making her look simpler but as charming as always.

Yeji suddenly wondered how many girls in the office would kill each other to be in her shoes right now. If any of the fangirls in the office would find out what they are doing, Yeji knew that they'd surely envy her, and some will even kill her.

"Something on my face?" asked Ryujin.

"Huh? I'm watching cartoons. Duh."

"Watching cartoons while looking at me?"

"Excuse me." Yeji rolled her eyes. "I didn't know I was staring at you. I am lost in deep thoughts."

"If you say so."

---

They went out for their late breakfast and walked around the resort after.

Ryujin brought her camera and took some pictures of them and the place. Although Heejin isn't there and pretending is something they need not do, Yeji found herself developing a habit of clinging to Ryujin whenever they walk.

"Hey, kid. Want to buy this for your lovely girlfriend?" A vendor approached them while they were walking along the beach.

Ryujin wasn't sure if the woman was talking to her. She pointed at herself. "Me?"