Chapter 1

This is a pitch perfect fanfiction. Greg is played by Greg Gorenc from the movie and is treble #3. I'm sorry if this sucks but I really wanted to write it. Hope you like it! As the story progresses my writing becomes better I swear so keep reading!

"I can't believe this is your first day of university! Just yesterday you were in diapers playing with William!" That's my mom for you. I ignore the rest of what she says and look out the window and turn up the music. The drive to Barden is only an hour long. But it's worth it. I put my honey blonde hair into a bun on top of my head and nod along to the music on the radio. 4 miles to go."I know this is your first year of university but I want you to try hard and don't go to too many parties. I trust you Bridget." I look into her emerald green eyes which I inherited from her. I nod and give her a side hug.

^at the university^

"Well here is all of your stuff." My mom says dropping all of the bags she was carrying onto my bed. So far I'm the only one in my room. I'm supposed to get a roommate named Beca.

"Thanks mom" I give her a hug. I look into her eyes and see she's crying.

"Well I guess I will see you whenever you decide to come up?" She asks looking down at me.

"Definitley" I answer back giving her one last hug before she leaves. I start setting up my bed and desk.

"Finally!" I turn and see a girl with brown hair and looks kind of punk-ish. I guess this is my roommate.

"Hi, I'm Bridget. You must be Beca!" I say with as much enthusiasm as I could despite me being tired. "Need some help there?" I ask looking at her bags.

"Yeah sure" she says before settling down her bag on her bed. After we finished setting up her stuff we went to the fair in the court yard.

"Should we split up or stay together?" She asks.

"Split up" I say. We wave goodbye and part ways. I hear a group of guys singing let it whip. I slowly approach them and see a guy with a blonde Mohawk but with brown roots. He looks cute from this distance so he must be cuter closer. Zoning out I don't notice him walking towards me.

"Hey, I'm Greg" he says in a semi deep voice but it's enough to make my knees go weak.

"Um hi, I'm Bridget" I give him a smile.

"Greg! We need you!" Shouts a guy from the group.

"Well I guess I'll see you around Bridget" he gives me a wink before walking away.

This is kind of a sneak peek and I know it's really short. I hope you guys like it. I know this wont get a lot of veiws so I'm not getting my hopes on for it.