Chapter 5

"Listen up! You will sing a few bars of the song of your choice. If a group likes you, they will contact you. Your info should be all sorted out and to the RIGHT group that you interested in. Any questions? No... good!" A guy says at the front of the stage.

Meanwhile I'm sitting in the audience with other people that are auditioning. Beca for instance is sitting with the Barden Bella's, who I am auditioning for. I am so excited for this to be over. I just want to go lie down and be lazy while watching netflix.

"Can all auditionees head to the back of the stage please and thank you!" I wave a goodbye to Beca and I sneak a glance at Greg. He catches my eye and smiles. I smirk then walk to the back of the stage. I still have to think of what song I'm going to do. Never thought of that.

*********** ~~ ***********

(Bridget's audition)

"Bridget McGowen!" A voice from the stage yells. Guess that's my cue. I walk up towards the centre of the stage feeling a little nervous.

"What song are you going to sing?" Beca asks from where all the current Bella members are sitting.
"I will be singing Lips of an Angel by Hinder." I say with a small smile.

"Ok go on right ahead" she says. I nod and look towards the crowd and scanning it for one particular annoying face.

"Honey why you calling me so late?
It's kinda hard to talk right now.
Honey why are you crying? Is everything okay?
I gotta whisper 'cause I can't be too loud
Well, my girl's in the next room
Sometimes I wish she was you
I guess we never really moved on
It's really good to hear your voice saying my name
It sounds so sweet
Coming from the lips of an angel
Hearing those words it makes me weak
And I never wanna say goodbye
But girl you make it hard to be faithful
With the lips of an angel It's funny that you're calling me tonight
And, yes, I've dreamt of you too
And does he know you're talking to me
Will it start a fight
No I don't think she has a clue"
***you can stop scrolling***

I finish taking a breath of air in. I look at Beca in the stands who looks impressed. Guess I did better than I thougt I did. I walk off stage and back into the seats.

"Ok well that was everyone!" Says the guy that was calling up names. I get up to leave before both Beca and a guy I don't know approaches me.

"Hi, my names Jesse." He says with a smile. "How would you like to become part of the treblemakers?" I look towards Beca with a confused look.

"I thought girls weren't allowed on trebles" Beca says narrowing her eyes.

"Well we have reconsidered this for Bridget" he retorts right back at her, completely ignoring me. I watch their little showdown before sneaking away quietly.

So sorry for the late update. I finally got back to writing this week. I hope this is long enough for the wait and I'm sorry there's not much greg, I was focusing on the auditions part. Anyways please make sure you VOTE, FAN and COMMENT. I really want to see who actually enjoys my writing.