Chapter 6

"Just consider it!" Greg nearly shouts at me. Yup you heard me. Greg. As in Greg from the treblemakers. Greg that is constantly bugging me but makes my heart skip a beat when I see him.

"No" I say turning around to face him. "I was only supposed to audition for Beca's sake! Because she practically begged me to go!" I add with a slight smirk of annoyance.

"Well I'm begging you!" He says. He goes down onto his knees in the middle of the walkway. "I'm on my knees Bridget!" He says pleadingly. I'm supposed to be on my way to my class which starts in 15 minutes, but Greg spotted me and instantly came running to me begging me to join the trebles.

"No Greg, and if you'll excuse me I have to get to class." I point out, hands on my hips waiting for him to step out of the way. So far dozens of people have walked by and have given me and Greg weird looks.

"I'll convince you to join!" Greg says with a smirk. "I'm going to do anything in my ability to make you join."

"Oh yeah, and how are you going to do that?" I ask. I don't think anyone's ever tried to make me join something before.

"You'll see" he says with a smirk still on his face walking away.

"See ya later" he calls over his shoulder"

"Gladly" I yell back sarcastically. Great, just great. My class goes by faster than normal considering I was actually paying attention instead of staring around at all the posters and all the other students. I plug in my earphones and play endlessly by the cab. I walk into a Starbucks that is on campus.

"Hello welcome to Starbucks what can I get you?" The baristo said while blending up a drink.

"Can I get a Carmel frap" I say while fumbling around for in my wallet.

"Make that two" a voice comes from behind me. "Hi, I'm Jesse" says the head guy of the trebles. His dark brown hair was short and clean but still long enough to run your fingers through.

"Um hi, I'm Bridget" I say warily still confused.

"Here are your fraps" the bristo says. I reach to pay for them but Jesse gets there before me.

"I've got this" he says while paying for the drinks. He's probably trying to recruit me for the trebles! Well no sir! I will not be in the trebles.

"Look I know your trying to recruit me for the trebles but look, I wasn't really auditioning. I just went for the sake of Beca and I never really wanted to be there" I point out "And now if you'll excuse me I have homework waiting to be done" I say in a huff while turning on my heel, leaving Jesse flustered by my little speech. Why can't they just leave me alone?! I don't want to be on the trebles. I don't, I really don't want to.

"BRIDGET!" Someone calls. Oh what now? And of course it's Greg and his baby blue eyed galore.

"GOD DAMMIT! I DON'T WANT TO BE IN THE TREBLES FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME! CAN YOU GUYS JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yell before stalking off. Before I can get to far Greg pulls on my wrist and grabs me in a hug. And it's not one of those awkward hugs. It's one of those 'please don't let me go this feels so right' hugs. He pulls away after a few minutes.

"Listen, I won't pester you about it anymore ok?" He says looking me straight in the eyes.

"Ok"

Heey! I finally updated! Sorry it took so long. I am currently in bed at 12 writing and I have a cheerleading competition tomorrow so wish me luck! Vote, fan and comment please! PS The nicest comment gets a dedication next chapter!!!!