Chapter 13

The Clash chapter 13

I slam the door shut and rested against it for a few minutes before launching myself back on bed.

"What happened ?" Beca asked setting down her heavy text book. "Greg almost kissed me." There it's all out, now she knows that Greg nearly kissed me, that would've been the second time that that happened.

"Want to talk about it?" She asks sitting down on the edge of my bed waiting for me to explain.

"We were sitting in his car and we slowly started leaning in towards each other," I take a breath before continuing "I just promised myself not to let any guys in after Oliver."

I grab the picture off of my desk, it's William and I when we were 16. He's holding me bridal style in a huge pud muddle.

~~~ flash back~~~

"Hey Bri" My best friend William calls out while entering my room.

"Yes Will?" I smirk over at him while I continue reading my book.

"Wanna go swim in a mud puddle?"

"And where exactly are we going to get a mud muddle?"

"In your back yard!" What no way! My dad would never let him do that! It's his 'special garden' or something.

"I know, I know, how on earth did I get your dad to give me permission to mess up his 'special garden'? Well I asked and he thought about it and he said yes," he grew quiet "but I have to clean it up." he frowns, but quickly looks back up at me hoping I'll go through with the plan.

"Let me get dressed" I shove him out the door and begin searching for a bikini that I won't mind ruining. I found one and quickly put it on. I open the door and see William sitting on the floor, waiting for me to emerge from my room.

"Race you to the backyard!" He yells out all of a sudden. He's still faster than me, well he should be considering he's the quarterback for the football team.

Once I reach the deck, I see a huge mud puddle. I quickly dive into it and start throwing mud at William. Soon we're in the midst of a mud war. As I was about to throw another glob of mud at William, I heard a click from a camera in the distance.

"HALT!" I scream at William then I turn to my mom "Can't you take a better one?"

"Fine, but hurry" William picks me up bridal style. "Say cheese"

He looks at me for a split second giving me a smile.

"PEPPERONI" We yell instead of cheese. Ever since we were 10 we have yelled that because of our love for pepperoni pizza.

~~~ flash back over~~~

We were inseparable as kids and teenagers, he was my rock and I was his. It's hard to believe that that was 3 years ago, so much has changed since then. Before I realized, I start tearing up getting homesick.

"Hey what's wrong?" Beca asks.

"Nothing, just homesick I guess." she nods then turns back to her work.

"Oh, Stacy and Amy texted me saying they wanted to go out for supper, are you coming?" I nod my head and picked up my guitar. I start strumming out the chords for So Soon by Marianas Trench, once I've gotten through 5 of their songs Amy and Stacy arrive.

"Hey what ya playing?" Amy asks in her Australian accent.

"Just playing a few songs" I quickly put away my guitar, so it's out of the way.

"You ready to go?" Stacy asks while looking at her phone.

"Yeah just let me change, I won't be long!" before I could get to my closet Stacy pulls on my wrist.

"Oh no you're not, you look perfect!" She drags me out of the room before I could get my purse and phone. Once we get to the car Amy hands me my stuff. I mumble a quick thank you before I buckle up my seat belt

"So where are we going?"

"Olive Garden if that's okay with you ?"

"Yeah it's fine" I continue staring out the window, isolating myself from the conversation. Once we arrived, we headed inside the restaurant.

"Four please" Stacy says to the hostess.

"Ok follow me" she leads us to a table for four.

"Hey Bridget, isn't that Greg over there?" Beca says quietly while still looking at her menu.

I look across the restaurant to see Greg and some girl eating together. All of my emotions just flared up inside me, and before I know it I'm standing in front of his table. Greg slowly looks up expecting me to be the waitress but is surprised it's me.

"Oh hey Bridget!" He says happily.

" 'Don't 'hey Bridget me', you take out another girl only hours after you take me out. I should've trusted my instincts, and to think I was actually starting to like you." Before I left, I gave the girl a dirty look, resisting the urge to back hand Greg across his face, then quickly walked outside ignoring his yells for me to come back to hear him resolve the hot mess he was in.

Sorry for the long wait but it somehow got deleted and I ha to rewrite it so I hope this is long enough for you. Dedication goes to Kusjexanna! Hope everything went okay after that fall!

Who do you guys see as Bridget? I need someone to player and I don't know who so best commenter for Bridget gets a dedication!

Can we get 20 votes for the next update?

VOTE FAN AND COMMENT!