Chapter 3

"I want you to want me

I need you to need me

I'd love you to love me

I'll shine up the old brown shoes, put on a brand new shirt

I'll get home early from work if you say that you love me"

I aimlessly sing while cleaning up my side of the room. Old rock bands just have a strange pull for me to listen to right now.

"You know you're really good" a voice comes from behind me. I smirk knowing who it is and am slightly annoyed.

"Hello to you to" I say sarcastically to him. He smirks and walks over to my bed.

"Wanna go to the park?" He asks. Did I just hear him correctly. A park. As in swings and slides?

"A park. Really?" I say looking at him. His face brightens up with a smile. I have to admit he is kinda cute. He nods his head with a smile still on his face. "Umm. It's a bit late to go to the park" I say. He still has a smile on his face. Ugh! He has to be so frustrating! Can't he leave me alone? I know I have split personalities with this guy. It's annoying!

"It's exactly 5 pm" he says. "Let's go!" He grabs my hand leading me out of the room without a second glance. "C'mon hurry up!" Greg yells at me. Well I'm sorry if I'm really slow and I'm wearing sandals. I moan in frustration while Greg looks back at me and grins from ear to ear. Can he be anymore annoying? Actually he can. He drags me up the stairs all the way up to the slide. "C'mon your going to sit in the front and I'm going to sit in the back and you HAVE to lift your hands up." He says with a kind of serious but kind of playful at the same time.

"Fine" I huff out. Greg can have any girl that he wanted. He's attractive enough. But instead he chose me. Hmpf go figure.

---------------------------------

"That was actually pretty fun" I admitted when we got to my dorm laughing. Wow. I've never noticed how blue his eyes are, they're like a baby blue. Ugh stop it Bridget you can't like him! Great now I'm talking to myself.

"Yeah I can tell" Greg says with a smirk. Wait did I just say that out loud? "Yes you did just say that outloud" he laughs this time. "You know your really cute when you do that" Giving him one of my sarcastic smiles I look up since he's taller than me.

"Well thanks a lot for that" I smirk closing my door in his face. Within the 5 seconds that the door closes he yells "what I don't even get a goodbye kiss?"

"Bye Greg" I yell falling onto my bed.

I know it's really short and really boring but I really wanted to update this! 132 reads for only 2 parts! I am simply amazed! Please tell your pitch perfect crazed friends to check out my story and remember to vote! Can we get at least 5 votes for this?