Chapter 18

We stayed on my bed just holding each other for what felt like hours but was actually fifteen minutes. I can't believe I just told Will all that stuff with Greg in my room without me knowing. Now I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Honestly I've been carrying that on my shoulders for quite some time, and the fact that Greg was there to witness it and embraced me in a hug that I so desperately needed, if that happened and Greg wasn't there I probably would've cried my eyes out and listened to music.

"Are you still up for going to your parents house?" Greg asks softly. See that's one of the things I liked about Greg. No matter what he was sensitive about hard subjects. He might seem like some cocky treblemaker and somebody who is my polar opposite but once you got to know him he was sweet.

"Yeah I already told her so we might as well" Now to tell my mom about this or not "And she's making lasagna and I love her lasagna!" I add in smiling. It's been a few months and I miss her cooking.

"Okay if your sure" he chuckles quietly... probably at my attempt to not drool. I gather up my bags and leave a note for Beca telling her where we are. Greg opens up to trunk of his car and I toss my bag in there. "Anywhere you want to stop?"

"Can we stop at a convenience store? I really really want pretzel M&M's"

"Yeah sure, might as well get a few drinks for the ride even if it is an hour." He plugs in his phone so we can listen to music on the way there. Cody Simpson starts playing from the speakers. I immediately start laughing, I'm rolled up in a ball in my seat with tears streaming down my face.

"What?" he asks confused as if nothing's wrong.

"I didn't peg you for a Cody Simpson fan" I say while I wipe the tears off my face.

"I don't like him. My sister is a fan... which is kind of weird considering she's in her twenties" he shrugs his shoulders. Soon enough we pull into a parking lot of a convenience store. Before I can unbuckle my seat belt Greg is outside my door opening it for me. I feel a rush of heat envelope my cheeks. I stare down at the ground embarrassed.

Suddenly I feel Greg's fingers lifting up my chin, brushing my blonde hair from my face. "Your cute when you blush" He grabs my hand and opens the door to the store open for me causing me to once again blush. I immediately head towards the chocolate and candy area scanning for Pretzel M&M's. Aha there they are! I grab two packages then head towards the drinks section where Greg is. I grab an orange vitamin water which is my favourite drink of all time.

"Did you pick something yet" I ask him.

"Yeah, just waiting for you" while he's not looking I pick up a bag of chips and lay it on the counter with my chocolate and drink away from Greg's items.

"Together or separate?" The cashier asks.

"Together"

"Separate" Greg and I say at the same time. Before I can register what's happening Greg is paying for my stuff along with his.

"You didn't have to pay for my stuff, I have my own money which is why I wanted to go there!" I grab my M&M's from the bag and rip it open eating them while Greg get's the car started.

"I know, but I like paying for them" he says with a smile while driving. "Should I be worried about meeting your parents?"

"No, don't worry about them, they'll probably just ask you simple questions but.." I trail off not wanting to end my sentence. The last guy I brought home was Cameron which was a year or so ago and let's just say my parents interrogated him like no tomorrow, but let's not think about that. I shudder from the memories, ugh I wish I never met him.