Chapter 10

The Clash Chapter 10

The drive to the restaurant was half an hour. And within that half hour Greg stayed silent, something's up but obviously I have no idea what. You would think that with Greg being who he is and with his brown/ blonde hair and blue eyes, he could have any girl he wanted, but to my knowledge he was single. Not that I care or anything.

I start playing with the radio trying to find a decent station.

"Here let me" Greg says before reaching across my lap to the compartment in front of me. He pulls out cheers lets drink to this by Sleeping with Sirens. Do it now remember it later starts playing and I slowly start to relax when I hear Kellins voice.

I soak up the sun in the passenger seat, well try to. It's just the perfect mixture of hot with a bit of a breeze. We pull up to a small diner with not many cars. I climb out of the car and notice that Greg is already holding the door to the diner open. I mumble a thank you before entering inside. He leads me over to a table by the window. I take in my surroundings and notice that the diner has an old fashioned feeling to it.

The waitress comes over to our table with some menus and leans on Greg.

"Now whose this with ya?" She said with a hint of a country accent.

"This is Bridget" Greg says motioning towards me with a smile. He looks back at me with a smirk resting on his face. I look at the waitress and see her smiling.

" Well I'll be back in 5 minutes to take your orders" she says, before she leaves she whispers something into Greg's ear and walks away.

"What was that about?" I ask him while skimming through my menu. Hmm the waffles sound good. I look up at him and notice that he's staring at me. "What?" I ask him.

"Nothing" is all he says before going back to his menu.

"What can I get you guys" The waitress says pulling out her notepad and pen. "Can I get the waffles and an orange juice?" I say. She nods her head and turns to Greg. "I'll get the same thing" he says while handing the menus to her.

"So why did you bring me here?" I ask him wondering if he'll tell the truth or not. "And why were you so quiet on the way here?"

He sighs "I knew this was coming sooner or later" is all he gets to say before the waitress comes back with our drinks. After she leaves I look at Greg expecting an answer.

"I just wanted to get something to eat besides cereal and the car ride was nothing" he says "simply thinking"

"Uh huh, ok there. Whatever you say" I reply sarcasticaly. The waitress comes back with waffles. Oh my god they look delicious.

"Thanks Betty" Greg says as she puts the food down. So that's her name. I look at her name tag and read Betty. I should've looked at her name tag! I'm so stupid sometimes.

I pick up my fork and knife and start cutting into my waffle and take a bite. Before I put it into my mouth I see Greg staring at me.

"What?"

"Oh nothing. Just waiting for your reaction" he says still siting there waiting. I put the waffle into my mouth still watching him. As soon as it hits my tongue, my mouth explodes in flovours that are so delicious that I can't describe. I moan in ecstasy and immediately Greg starts laughing.

"Was it worth the drive?" He says while cutting his own waffle. I nod my head and continue eating.

"Wanna play truth or dare?" I ask him hoping that he'll say yes.

"Right here? Right now?" He asks a little shocked. I nod my head waiting for an answer. "Sure" he replies smirking. Oh this should be fun.

Sorry for the long wait! Oh my god my dad and step mom are getting married on Friday! I'm so excited! There is no dedication because I forgo to put the dedication to a commenter soo yeah. Who's on summer now?? I still have te rest of this week for school :(

Vote, Fan and comment please!!

DEDICATION TO A COMMEMTER!!!