Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I walk back into my dorm and close the door with a smile on my face. Wow I guess forgiving Greg wasn't as bad as I thought.
"Hey, someone's looking a bit better" Beca calls from her desk. I take a peek and see she's mixing music.
"Yeah. Well I ran into Greg while I was jogging" I start while I unplug my earphones and sit in my bed tired from the jog. "Well not necessarily run into him but I kinda tripped and he just happened to be there. And I let him explain who that girl was and everything. Well not everything everything but enough" I explain while looking through my closet in search of something to wear. I decide on black skinny jeans, a lace top and brown leather jacket for later.
"Well that's good. At least he explained things to you. Oh and before I forget we have Bella practice later" I nod my head and head for the showers so I won't be so sweaty.

***********************************************

"5,6,7,8!" Beca yells while we dance. While we're dancing, she's counting considering she made the dance and she's teaching it to us. Once we finish I'm tired and head for my water bottle. "Great job guys! Oh what do you guys think about getting shirts or something?" Shirts is yelled around the room by most of the girls. "Ok you guys can go"
Hmm I'm really in the mood for Starbucks. I should ask Stacy if she wants to go.
"BRIDGET!" It's a male voice. I turn my head to get a glimpse of the person calling my name. Once I see the person calling me I start running and throw myself into William.
"What are you doing here?!" I ask while he spins me around.
"What I can't come and see my best friend?" He says with a smile while putting me down on my feet. "I wanted to come see you since I haven't seen you for a few months and your mom told me what happened so I decided to come down. After all it's only a few hours" he smirks. Somehow seeing a smirk on someone else's face besides Greg's is weird.
"Well let's go get Starbucks" I put on my coat and grab my stuff. Being who Will is he grabs my bag from me and swings it over his shoulder. I call out my goodbyes to the rest of the girls that are left.
"After you my lady" he says trying to mock a British accent. Not very good at all just to say.
"Why thank you my fine sir" I say in an equally horrible accent. We both erupt into laughter from the horrible accents. "So how long are you staying?"
"Just a few days" he sighs sadly as if he wants to stay longer. Considering I've forgiven him, I wish he could stay longer.
"Great! Well we're going to spend as much time together as possible" I say wit as much enthusiasm I can muster.
As soon as we walk into Starbucks I head for the till already knowing what I want. The baristo is currently busy making someone else's drink so I wait patiently till he's done, swinging Will's hand in the process.
"Hi, what can I get you?" The baristo says turning around facing us. "Oh hi Bridget" he says with a smile. His smile fades as soon as he sees Will and me swinging our hands back in forth. His face hardens in anger then softens just a touch.
"Can I get two chai tea lattes?" William answers breaking the silence for us while Greg and I stare off into space.
"Yeah sure"
"What was that about" William mouths at me.
"I'll tell you later" I mouth back.
"Here are your lattes" Greg says while handing us what I like to call a little piece of heaven.
"Um you never said how much" I say ruffling around in my purse.
"It's on the house" Greg says before helping another customer behind us. I feel bad for him. I wish I could talk to him but I can't because of William. We walk out of Starbucks around campus. I snuggle into Will to gain more warmth ness from the chilly air.
"I should probably go" Will says making me face him. His chiseled jaw has a some stubble on it, I run my hands through his dark hair before I smack him playfully on the head.
"Make sure you text me tomorrow so we can do stuff" I say with a smile glad to have my best friend with me even if it is for a few days.
"Ow! Don't worry I will" I stick out my tongue playfully at him and begin walking away.
"Bridget! Hold on!" I turn around and see Will holding out my bag. Of course I would've forgotten it. "Can't forgot this" he kisses me on the forehead before walking towards where his car is parked.
I know it's weird for him to turn up out of the blue but I'm glad he came considering how I've been getting homesick a lot.

Will's POV

I walk towards my car when I know Bridget's walking back to her dorm. Damn. Why does she have to be so difficult?! If I could I would tell her how I feel. But firstly, time to take care of some business.
I walk back to the Starbucks where that Greg person works. Storming up to the counter, I grab him by the collar.
"Now you listen here! Bridget's mine and only mine got that?! If I hear your talking or hanging out with her, expect to see a lot more of me around here" he grins and takes my hand off of his collar.
"And what if she's not yours? What if she doesn't see you that way?" Greg says cockily while crossing his arms.
"Just stay away from her! Got it?!" I say trying to sound as mean as I can.
"Whatever" is all he says before going back to work. I storm out of the building and towards my car. I release a sigh of relief after getting that done. Now he won't see what's coming for him.

Authors Note
So I finally updated! Yeah sorry I accidentally deleted it and had to rewrite and yeah. Anyways I hope you guys like it and I probably won't be able to update for a bit because of school. Dedication goes to a commenter!
Can we get 20 votes for the next chapter?