Chapter 7

"Listen, I won't pester you anymore ok?" He says looking me straight in the eyes.
"Ok" Is all I say before I lay my head onto his chest. We pull away after a few minutes.
"We should get you back to your dorm" Greg says after what feels like seconds but is actually half an hour. We stood up. Wait stood up? "Since when were we sitting?" I ask him.
"About 5 minutes ago" he says. I nod my head to let him know I heard. We walk our way across campus before he drops me off at my dorm room.
"Um I'll see you later" I say in a whisper voice. He nods his head before gently pecking me on the cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow" and with that I close the door to be face to face with Beca who is smiling like a Cheshire cat.
"Was that Greg?" She asks still grinning. I nod and plop myself down onto my bed. "What did you guys do?" I look over and she's reading with a little grin on her face. " "You know just hung out... Sat on a bench" I said trying to sound casual.
"Cool" she said before getting up and grabbing her purse.
"Where are you going?" I ask her.
"Out" is all she gets to say before someone knocks at the door.
"I'll get it" I say and getting there before she can. I open the door to none other than Jesse.
"Hey you ready to go?" He says. I give him a look and I see he's looking at Beca. She nods and she says goodbye before they leave together holding hands. Well, she has a lot of explaining to do when she gets back. I grab my laptop from my desk and cover myself in my blankets. I sign into Netflix and chose Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2. By the time the movie was almost over Beca walks in with a smile on her face. Looks like someone had fun. "Hey" is all she says before going into her closet and changing into comfy clothes. "Why did Jesse pick you up?" I ask trying to sound casual but knowing me it came out more enthusiastic than it needed to be. Her face looks surprised like a toddlers face when it gets a new toy.
"I didn't tell you?" She asks. I shake my head. She nods and sits on my bed. "Well me and Jesse are dating" she says slowly that I can comprehend what she's saying. Wait. Did she just say that they were dating?! Wow I never expected that. Both captains of rival acapella singing groups are dating?! I guess my face is in shock. "Bridget? Are you ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine" I say. Ok Bridget calm down. "Why did it seem like you guys hated each other at the auditions?"
"Well let's just say that we were in a fight and it didn't help that he wanted you to be a Treble when I wanted to be a Bella."
"Well you guys are ok now though right" I ask and she nods her head.
"Well I'm going to bed" she says before going into her closet to change. I nod and put my laptop on my desk. "Night" I say and turn off te lights. **************************************************** The next day "I'm a goofy goober! ROCK! You're a goofy goober! ROCK! We're all goofy goobers! ROCK! Goofy goofy goober goober! ROCK!" sang a really loud annoying voice waking me up from my oh so precious sleep. I crack one eye open and guess who it is. Well if you guessed Greg than your partially right. Him and Jesse are currently singing the goofy goober song from spongebob.
"Can you guys quiet down!" I yell at them before hiding in my blankets.
"Well good morning to you to" Someone says who I'm guessing is probably Greg. "Come on! Time to get up! It's like what 2 in the afternoon."
"Why are you guys even in here?"I say through my blankets.
"Beca let us in" Jesse says before walking towards the fridge and grabbing a plastic bottle of orange juice. How I know this you may ask? Well I finally got out of my blanket and was now fully sitting up right.
"And where is she now?" I ask looking straight at Jesse. "She went to go get coffee apparently" Greg answers before Jesse had a chance, I nod my head and sit in my bed awkwardly waiting for someone to say something. No one said anything for the next five minutes. They were both on their phones doing something which I don't really care about. I walk to my desk and grabbed my MacBook and went to my music library and pressed play on Ever After by Marianas Trench.
"You like them?" I turn and see Greg looking up at me waiting for an answer. I nod my head vigorously because I am in love with them. I have never gone to their concert but I so want to!
"I never pegged you as a fan" he says before turning back to his phone.
"Well guess what? I'm not just a 'fan'" I say quoting the word fan. "I'm a trencher" I say in an, I admit snobby voice.
"What's that?" he says with a confused look.
"Just somebody who loves their music a lot. I've never seen them in concert, they never do shows down here" I say frowning. Greg stands up walking towards me. When did I start standing. I look at Jesse who is still immersed into his phone. I suddenly notice that Greg is slowly closing the fan between our faces and leaning down from how short I am.
"Hey guys I'm back!" Beca says closing the door holding coffee. Greg pulls away.
"Hey so did you get my coffee?" --------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! I finally started writing again. Thank you for all the comments! This chapter is dedicated to AnnaKendrick47! I will hopefully try to write more often VOTE FAN AND COMMENT PLEASE! dedication to a commenter.