Chapter 8

It's been two days since Greg and I nearly kissed. I know weird right? But I can't let him get to close after what happened. It was just an almost kiss Bridget, you can get over it. Who am I kidding? I want to kiss him but I promised myself not to get into any guys.

"Hey Bridget!" Beca sas she walks into the room with Jesse and Greg trailin behind her.

"Hi" I smile at Jesse and quickly glance over at Greg who was staring at me. "What's up?"

" We were heading over to Starbucks and wanted to know of you wanted anything." Beca says while fumbling around in her purse.

"Umm... Can you get me a vanilla bean frapachino with cinnamon dolcee sauce?" I say with a pleading look.

She nods her head. " are you coming Greg or are you staying?"

I glance up from my book to quickly take a peek of him.

"Yeah, I haven't bugged Bridget in two whole days!" He says laughing at the end. "So I think I'll stay"

Jesse and Beca leave laughing at his remark. I wave goodbye and continue reading my book. He walks towards my bed and sits at the end crossing his legs criss cross apple sauce.

"What do you want" I say without looking up from my book.

"To play 20 questions with you" he says trying to sound casual.

"And why would you do that?" Still not looking up.

"Because I want to get to know you better" he says simply whilst looking around my side at my decorations.

I have pictures of me and a few of my friends in a heart shaped with a few lights around my bed. The bookshelf that me and Beca set up a few weeks ago are filled with some of my favorite books. I only took some from home knowing that I'll probably buy more during the school year but it was enough to fill up the current shelfs.

"So how about it?" He says still wanting to play. In of my head and cross my legs the same way he is. "Ok you go first"

"Middle name" I say.

"James, your turn" he replies

"Lena, your go"

"Favorite color" he says sounding a bit tired. Aww he's eating tired! He'd look adorable sleeping. Woah! Where'd that come from? Ok back on topic

"Green apple" i saw after I finish zoning out.

"Orange" he says too quickly.

I give him a look but continue. "Any pets?"

"Three dogs, maddie, vickey and Emmy" he says with a smile.

"A dog named lucky"

"Favorite singer/ band?" He grabs on of my throw pillows and puts it behind his head.

"How many do I get to pick?"

"However many you want" he says.

"Marianas Trench, Sleeping with Sirens, and Ed Sheeran." I say with a smile.

"Kesha, Avenged sevenfold. There's more just its gonna be a while" he says with a smirk.

"If you do or don't have a car what would you name it?"

He gives me a weird look before thinking for awhile. "Lex"

"I would probably name mine Hope" the moment I finish my answer he gets up quickly with a panicked look.

"Do you want popcorn? I suddenly have a really weird craving for popcorn. I'm going to go get some" he gets up and leaves for what I'm guessin is the cafeteria or some store. Where he's going to cook the popcorn I'm not sure unless he has a microwave in his dorm room.

Within half in hour he still isn't back. Did I do something? He just suddenly got up and left all of a sudden. Gah, guys are so confusing!

*KNOCK KNOCK"

(Sorry I didn't know how to write this part but anyways)

I open te door and see Greg holding a bowl of popcorn along with a bag of stuff that I can't see.

"Hi" he looks down at his feet "sorry for running off on you like that. Forgive me?" And with that he pulls out a dozen red roses from behind his back along with a puppy dog face.

"Sure" I grab the flowers from him and quickly bring them to my nose. I love red roses. Their just my favorite. "I see you brought snacks"

"Yeah I figured that and the flowers would help you forgiving me" he says while smirking.

"Cool wanna watch a movie?" He nods in agreement and holds up the avengers. I nod in approval. Don't get me wrong I love the avengers, I've watched it plenty of times to know most of the actors lines.

"Turn off the lights will you?" He says while setting up my bed in order for the movie. I turn off te lights and lay comfortably with Greg on the other side and my laptop in the middle of us. Who knew I was going to be watching the avengers with Greg? Te person who I've sworn to keep away from.

***************************************

AUTHORS NOTE:

I'm so sorry I didn't update sooner. I was going to update earlier but I updated my app and the stuff I'd written got deleted so I had to re-write it and it just got short. I will try my best to update but it won't be next week. I have a both of my grandpas funeral and memorial next week. So I will try to write.

Anyways this chapter is dedicated to music_lover_11

vote fan and comment please!

I love reading the comments even if it says update because I know people actually read my story and actually like it!