Chapter 11

The Clash Chapter 11

"Are you ready for this?" I ask Greg referring to the upcoming game of truth or dare. I take a sip from my drink watching his reaction.

He leans back into his chair "Oh yeah, I'm so going to win!" He says. Wow egotistical much? "You first" he mentions nodding his head towards me.

"Fine" I sigh in defeat not wanting to go first "truth or dare?"

"Dare" he says cockily.

"I dare you to go up to that girl over there and get her number" I say nodding my head toward the girl sitting by herself with a book on the table.

"Too easy" He gets up confidently walking toward the girl. Her table is a few tables away so I can't hear much. He leans on one of the chairs trying to look 'irresistible'.

"Hey!" A guy goes walking up to the girl and Greg. "That's my girlfriend there buddy!" I burst out laughing not expecting the outcome of my dare.

"Sorry, sorry!" Greg says profusely while backing away from him and the girl.

"Let's go!" Greg says grabbing his stuff and my hand while going to the register to pay for our food. I reach into my purse to get my wallet.

"I got this" Greg says while paying for our meal.

"Have a nice day!" Betty yells at us while waving. We wave goodbye and leave the restaurant and get into the car. As soon as I sit down and buckle my seatbelt I start laughing while Greg is sitting there blushing.

"Don't think your not getting away with that!" He says while driving back to town.

" I swear I didn't know she had a boyfriend!" I say holding my hands up in defense.

"Yeah ok there" he says. You can hear the sarcasm dripping from every word.

"Can I ask you something?" he asks out of the blue. I look over at him and see him looking at the road. His facial expression remains serious. My heart starts pounding just from that simple question. I don't know why but it scares me. He could ask anything from my favorite color to if I'm scared of dying.

"Uh sure" I finally answer. It takes about 2 minutes for him to actually respond.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Shit. (A.N. Sorry!) how am I supposed to answer this! Of course I don't have a boyfriend but I swore not to let anyone in.

I look towards Greg and see he's already looking at me waiting for an answer. "No I don't"

He nods his head and keeps driving, not responding. The ride back to campus was silent with the music blaring and a bit awkward to say the least. Once we actually get to the campus Greg takes the keys from the ignition and turns my way.

"Uh thanks for this morning and I am sorry about what happened" I say. He shrugs as if its nothing.

"Well I had fun and your welcome " he leans in closer to me and before I know it so am I. He keeps leaning until our foreheads are touching. I jerk my head away before he can kiss me.

"I should probably go" I say. And with that I leave the car. I wave good bye before sprinting to my dorm.

I suck at updating. Im sorry its short i just really wanted to update! If I get at least 10 votes and maybe 3 or 4 comments the next chapter will be in Greg's POV.

Sorry for the long wait. Dedication goes to ItzMeSamii!!

VOTE FAN AND COMMENT!

Ps. Thank you so much for 5. 7 K reads! Honestly I never thought I would get this many reads!!