Chapter 2

"BRIDGET!" great I wake up to someone screaming. I stop breathing for as long as possible trying to trick Beca into thinking I died

"Bridget! Wake up!" Beca yells trying to wake me.

"IM UP!" I yell back at her. Smirking I set out to my closet. Success.

"Jesus Bridget you scared me!" She says with her hand over her heart.

I laugh at her then pull out denim skinny jeans from American eagle with rips going down the legs with a light blue kind of see through polka dot shirt and a thick brown belt.

"I'm leaving!" I call out. I think she's somewhere in her closet, getting dressed.

"Bye!" Becca says. Her voice being muffled by the door.

Huh, it's actually nice out today. I grab a quick breakfast at the cafeteria. Without looking I turn around with an unpeeled banana.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry!" I quickly apologize to the person I just ran into.

"Well maybe..." That's when he looks up and it's none other than Greg from the treblemakers. Even though he makes me go weak at the knees he's really starting to piss me off for no reason.

His blonde/ brown hair is styled like last time in a small mohawk. He's wearing a grey fitted t- shirt with blue jeans and black converses.

"Oh it's you" his face lights up meanwhile mine goes down.

"Don't get so excited its just me and if you'll excuse me I have to leave" I say.

"Wait where are you going?" He ask grabbing my hand looking me in the eyes.

"Um some of us have classes and don't just sing" I snap before yanking my hand away from him. Sauntering off I feel kind of bad. I look back and see him looking straight at me with a look in his eyes I can't really describe.