Chapter 12

The Clash chapter 12

GREG'S POV

The car door slams shut and I watch her run into her dorm. What did I do wrong? Well I'm probably moving a bit too fast, heck I just met her a few weeks ago! I drive back to my dorm with thoughts still running in my head. Before I know it, I'm in the hallway where my room is.

"Hey" I don't respond but try to open up the door. "Why won't you talk to me Gregy?" She whines.

"Caitlyn, we're done! I've moved on! Whatever we had before is over!" I slam my bedroom door closed, hoping that she'll get the message. I hear the clicks of her heels fade down the hall. I sigh in relief glad that she's gone.

"Caitlyn came back?" My roommate Dave asks. I nod my head while slumping down into my bed. "Must suck, you must regret that you've ever dated her huh?"

"Yeah I do. She's just too clingy, she still thinks we're dating! But I don't like her anymore." I say in fury as I bury my face in my pillow.

"Man you got it bad." he says while smirking looking down at his computer.

"Got what bad?" I ask sitting straight up.

"Dude you're whipped." he says laughing.

"I don't love Caitlyn!" I nearly yell at him. I could never love her.

"Dude, calm down! I was talking about Bridget!"

"Is it really that obvious?" I ask. I don't even know if I love her, I just know that I really like her.

"Yeah, well to me anyways." he shrugs his shoulders and goes back to whatever he was doing on his computer.

"I'll be back later man! I have treble practice" I say grabbing my treble hoodie and leaving the room.

I'm so sorry it's so short but I had a hard time writing this! Thank you to Amyphan8 for editing this! Can't believe this story got 6.9 thousand reads! Dedication goes out to one of my best Internet friends BYE_143! Check out her before you exit fan fiction it's amazing!

Can I get 5 comments telling me your favorite joke or something funny and whoever makes me laugh the hardest gets a dedication in the next chapter and 15 votes?

VOTE FAN AND COMMENT PLEASE!

PS who do you see Bridget as? Leave a comment and tell me who you see Bridget as!