Chapter 9

"Bridget wake up!" A voice somewhere in the distance says. I open my eyes and see Beca leaning over me. I look around and see I'm laying on top of Greg's chest. Thankfully he's still asleep.

"Jesse what are you doing?" My voice is still groggy from being asleep.

"Oh nothing" he says while holding his phone. Is he recording this?! "Are you recording this?!" I ask getting up slowly.

" uhh no" Jesse says unsurely before running out of the room.

"Yeah he better run" I say to myself. I walk back into the room and see Greg finally starting to wake up and Beca heading to the washroom.

"Hey sleepy head wanna go get breakfast?" He says still half asleep.

I gasp " your calling me the sleepyheads?" Sarcasm dripping with every word.

He nods still waiting for my response. I sigh and nod my head agreeing to go with him. "Are you coming Beca?" I ask

"No I have to plan the routines and stuff for the Bella's" she says. Something tells me she's not being completely true but whatever.

"Well I'll come by again in 20 minutes! I have to go change" he flashes me his signature smirk "and freshen up for a certain lady" he winks and walks out the door.

"Looks like somebody's excited" Beca says.

"I'll say" I dot know what to wear! "Beca what should I wear?" I ask. Beca may not be one of the hipster girls but she still dresses good! After digging around for a bit she tosses me burgundy stockings, dark blue denim shorts, a comfy gray/ black cardigan and a simple white tank. "Wear the combat boots with this" she says after looking at my appearance " leave your hair natural"

Naturally my hair is wavy ad kinda messy and almost to my waist. I nod and change in the wash room.

I look at myself in the mirror, it's kind of casual yet comfy yet hipster. If that makes sense. I walk out of the washroom and do a 360 for Beca.

"I'm back" Greg says as he walks in like he owns the place. His signature grin plastered on his face. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah just let me get my purse" I reply before grabbing it off my bed. I check if my phone is in there. Where did I put it?! Beca coughs and is holding my phone. I mumble a quick thanks before I leave te room to see Greg waiting in the hallway.

Sorry it's so short but I really wanted to update. It's exam month and I'm busy revising and stuff. So I'm really sorry it's short I feel so bad :(

Dedication goes out to imthebatguuurl!

Vote fan and comment please!

Dedication to a commenter!!!