Prologue

Hannah just sets foot into her kindergarten class. Not wanting her father to leave her alone, she cries on the first day. Her father kissed he cheek and said goodbye as he handed Hannah into the teachers care. Hannah had a decent day playing around with toys at recess. That is until Tyler and Sarah came up to her and asked if they could play with her. Hannah played around with Tyler and Sarah. The trio spent all their time at school together. Laughing and playing.

As they grew up they all had the same classes and became closer. Tyler came out as gay to both of them, then Hannah not far after. They supported each other more than anyone else. It wasn't until 7th grade that Sarah moved away to a different town, leaving only Tyler and Hannah together. They all kept connection as much as they could. In freshman year of high school Tyler and Hannah were still together but didn't have as much connect with Sarah as they wanted to.

Hannah decided to play football as a quarterback in freshmen year. She made varsity in that year of playing, which is odd for a freshman to be in varsity. Tyler cheered every game she had. Tyler became the football student manager wanting to spend more time with his friend. Hannah was a big shot at school. Getting girls left and right. Turning straight girls gay, at least for her. Hannah would just have sex and never call them back. She didn't feel right about just having sex with a girl and never talking to them again but she never wanted to have a relationship with any of them.She never had a girlfriend, she never found a girl that was everything she was looking for.

But at home Hannah had problems. Her parents were fighting, verbally, with each other. Most times ending with her mother leaving at night for more than 24 hours. Sometimes Hannah not wanting to stay in the sad silence or loud violence of her house. She would go to Tyler's and stay over. Tyler and her were inseparable at those times. She would cry telling Tyler about her parents. That is until Tyler moved away at the end of Freshman year. Hannah was left alone at high school, having more one night stand trying to fill a void inside her.

She quit football after a while. Bored of the sport without her friend. Over the summer her father and mother got a divorce. It really didn't affect Hannah, she knew that this was coming. She left her town and moved with her father. Starting a new year at a new town in a new school. Not knowing anyone. Great, she thought.

Ace of HartsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara