5

Hannah gets tackled to the ground by number 15. Tyler gasps at the sight of her best friend laying on the ground motionless. He Mamrie and Sarah run down the bleachers over to where the paramedics are taking her inside the locker room. The whole team goes into the locker room as the paramedics see whats wrong with Hannah.

"She's knocked out cold. You might want to replace her in the game." One of the paramedics tell Coach Miller.

"Alright. Lets go we have a game to finish!" he yells and the team runs out to finish the game. Tyler Sarah and Mamrie were left in the locker room with Hannah.

"What happened?" Grace asks as she runs through the locker room.

"Hannah got tackled and got knocked out." Sarah explains to Grace. While Mamrie hugs Tyler who is scared that Hannah might be dead.

"She's going to be fine." Mamrie whispered to Tyler.

"What was she looking at, that she didn't pay any attention to the game?" Tyler said starting to tear up. Mamrie pulls Tyler out of the hug and gave him a look and a nod at Grace's direction.

"Grace what were you doing with Chester?" Mamrie asks.

"Mamrie right now is not the time. Hannah's hurt."Grace says trying avoid the question.

"Helbig, you kissed him. And you guys broke up." Mamrie says her voice louder than it should be. Grace looked at her feet and sighed.

"He apologized to me and he asked if i wanted to get back together and i said yes. Then he kissed me."

"Thats what she was looking at." Tyler whispered to himself.

"What did you say Tyler?" Sarah asked.

"I said thats what Hannah was looking at. She was paying attention to Grace kissing Chester." Tyler says getting angry.

"Tyler calm down. Its not her fault." Mamrie said.

"I know. Im just.....I warned her about player 15. And then this one takes her attention by kissing Chester. You know how much this will hurt to her." Tyler says and whispers the last part not wanting Grace to hear. But she does.

"Why would me kissing Chester hurt her?" Grace asks getting closer to Tyler. Tyler shares a look with Mamrie and Sarah. He sighs.

"You don't see it do you?" Tyler asks.

"See what?" Grace asks getting frustrated.

"Hannah li-" Tyler begins but is interrupted by Hannah groaning behind him. Tyler quickly turns and gets beside the gurney "Hannah?" Tyler says.

"Ty what happened? Where am i?" Hannah asks she opens her eyes. Tyler laughs alittle.

"You were tackled and knocked out. Your in the locker room." he says. Hannah tries to get up but falls on her back.

"Dont do that you'll hurt yourself more." Mamrie says.

"Pshhhh i can get up." Hannah says sitting up and throwing her legs off the gurney. "See." She says, her voice holding back air.

"You scared the shit out of me. i thought you were dead." Tyler says happy to see Hannah moving. Hannah laughs.

"Its gonna take more than a hard tackle to kill me." She laughs. Hannah didn't even notice that Grace and Sarah were here. Hannah's laugh and smile disappear when she sees Grace standing behind Mamrie. Hannah drops her head. Tyler and Mamrie see and back away a little.

"Are you ok Hannah?" Grace asks. Hannah quickly replied.

"Im fine." she says little to harshly than she meant to. "I think I'm good to go back and play." Hannah says getting down from the gurney.