16

"I don't know what to say, Grace! I really don't!" Hannah yells at Grace.

"I just want you to explain why you've been acting like this!" Grace yells back "I want to understand." she says with a softer tone.

"Acting like what?" Hannah asks.

"Like a completely different person! Do you not recall what happened 20 minutes ago in Mr E's classroom!" Grace says looking over at Tyler who has been silent and watching the two. "Tyler don't you agree Hannah's been alittle off lately."

"Yeah. And i would like to know why too. " Tyler says, both looking at Hannah.

"I don't know." Hannah says lowing her tone. "I know i haven't been myself. And i don't know i......" Hannah takes a breath and try to collect her thoughts. "Ive just not been able to think straight." Tyler lets out a small chuckle.

"What?" Grace asks looking at the boy.

"Oh nothing that you're missing the big picture here." Tyler says as Grace furrows her eye brows in confusion. Tyler looks over at Hannah.

"Do you want to say or shall i?" Tyler asks. Hannah waves her hand to dismiss the thought. "Ok then. Grace, i don't think you know but i know about what happened at the night of the party." Graces eyes widened.

"You told him!" Grace yells at Hannah.

"I told Swike and she told him." Hannah defends.

"How does that help anything!!! I thought i said to forget about what happened!" Grace says. Hannah's had it.

"What was i suppose to do? I was confused as to why you wouldn't talk to me after what happened. Then we were ignoring each other for over a week. But to top everything off. I slept with a girl who not only is my friend but i like!" Hannah says frantically moving her hands in the air. She walks past Grace. Hannah turns around.

"And you know something. If you remember anything from that night. Then those 6 words you said to me. Did you even mean them? Because when you said 'i think I'm falling for you.' I was stupid enough to believe it. But i guess I'm just the girl you fucked Grace. Because to me your not just any girl. You would have known that if you didn't slam the door in my fucking face." Hannah says running off Tyler running after her leaving Grace staring at nothing.

She knows what she said that night. She knows everything that happened that night. And she knows that the 6 words she told Hannah wasn't just lust. She meant those words. Hannah wasn't stupid to believe those words but she was right to think that she was. Grace hasn't been at all able to stop think about that night herself, and with everything that happened that night and after, she sees why Hannah thought that. 'but i guess I'm just the girl you fucked Grace. Because to me your not just any girl. you would have known that if you didn't slam the door in my fucking face.'

The words replay in Graces head. Grace closes her eyes tightly taking a deep breath in. Letting a tears fall from her eyes.

"What have i done?" Grace asks to now one in particular. She opens her eyes and wipes the tears away. Composing herself and goes out from under the bleachers. Its a good thing she has a free period. She walks back into the building heading to her locker, wanting to not think about what just occurred.

~~~~~~~

"You can't keep running away from things." Tyler says to Hannah. Hannah had run into the boys locker room.

"Its worked before hasn't it." Hannah reply sitting down on the bench.

"No it hasn't. None of those times were like this one. The other times you didn't have anything to lose, if u keep avoiding this you'll lose Grace as a friend. You can't just run and hide." Tyler says. Sitting next to her. Hannah stays silent. "You guys still need to talk without either one of you running off." Tyler says. Hannah nods.

"Its just so hard." Hannah breaths out.

"I know.Now come on , we have a free period and you need a distraction. " Tyler says smiling helping Hannah up to her feet.

"Where are we going?"

"We are going to meet up with Troye."

"Cant go 5 minutes without Troye can you." Hannah jokes.

"Oh shut up!" Tyler says pushing her lightly.

~~~~~~~

"Hey!" Troye says excitedly as Tyler and Hannah walk into the music room.

"Hey babe!" Tyler says running up to Troye and pecking him on the lips. Hannah looks around the music room. It isn't a big room but it isn't small either. It has instruments everywhere even some hanging on the walls.

"Cool isn't it?" Troye asks Hannah.

"Yeah. Ive never been in here before." Hannah says smirking.

"Well jocks don't normally come in here." Troye says jokingly. Hannah smiles at the comment as she walks around with her eyes amazed at this room. 

"You guys wanna head out somewhere? In-N-Out isn't that far from here."Hannah asks looking between the two boys.

"Yeah if you think walking two miles isn't a lot." Tyler retorts. 

"Im an optimist." she says as tyler shakes his head at her.

"You and your optimism. Troye probably will make it a quarter of the way there. I know you'll probably make it there. But there is no way in hell, earth, heaven or another place that i, Tyler Oakley, will ever make it past the front doors of the school."  Hannah and Troye smile at his rant.

"I really wish one of us had a car." Hannah says frowning.

"Well lets hope ur dad gets you one for your birthday." Tyler says wiggling his eyebrows.

"Even if he did still don't have a drivers license." Hannah says shrugging. 

"I thought you said you were a optimist." Tyler says. 

"Well......" She began but never finished.

"Thought so." Tyler says winning the conversation. Troye silently watching the two wondering how lovable the two people other people in the room are.