11

"GUYS!!!!" Tyler says running up to Mamrie, Grace and Sarah in the hallway.

"Whats up short stop." Mamrie chuckles.

"Hey! Save the name calling for Hannah." Tyler says.

"Well i haven't seen her all day. Had to say it to someone." Mamrie says back.

"Have any of you seen Hannah today?" Tyler asks. Grace and Sarah both nod no.

"Thats strange. Im sure she'll turn up," Tyler says getting back to why he was calling after his three friends. "Anyways i was gonna tell you guys about this party that a person on the football team is throwing. I think its Sawyer's party though." Tyler says smiling.

"Cool when is it?" Grace asks.

"Its after the football game on Friday." Tyler says pushing up his glasses.

"Great, i guess were going." Mamrie says smiling slinging her arm around the smaller boy's shoulder. They walk to lunch together as they chat about their plans for the weekend.

"So I'm having this party on Friday. You should come." Sawyer says to Hannah who was on the bench press and him on the lat pull down machine.

"Yeah when is it?" Hannah says setting down the weight and sitting up.

"After the game." Sawyer says switching places with Hannah.

"Sounds fun. Who else is gonna be there?" Hannah asks. Sawyer laughs.

"Hannah have you met me? Everyone's gonna be there!" Sawyer says as he lifts. Hannah chuckles and shakes her head.

"What about your parents?" Hannah asks as the thought pops into her head.

"They aren't home. They're on business trips." Sawyer answers.

"Cool." Hannah says focusing back on her workout.

"Hey have you seen Chester these past two weeks?" Saywer asks Hannah.

"Am i still alive?" Hannah says jokingly. "Im pretty sure if Chester saw me alone. He'll kill me." Hannah says as Sawyer laughs.

"So whats been happening with you and blondie?" Sawyer asks setting down the weight and sitting up.

"What do you mean?" Hannah asks as she stops her workout.

"I mean two weeks ago she broke up with Chester and you two were gone for a long time. Then now you two aren't really talking. Occasional glances and smiles here and there but its not a lot." Sawyer says telling Hannah what he's been observing.

"I mean yeah we were gone a long time but we were only talking. Nothing more nothing less." Hannah takes a moment to think back. "She tried to kiss me but i stopped her." Sawyer's mouth dropped.

"You." Sawyer says pointing to her. "Stopped Grace from kissing you. I thought you liked the chick." Sawyer says confused.

"I do but she had just broken up with Chester.....again. And she wasn't thinking straight. I did want to kiss her and i do really like her but i can't just let her kiss me." Hannah says. Sawyer laughs quietly as he shakes his head at the girl.

"You let any other girl kiss you." Sawyer says calm.

"But she isn't any other girl." Hannah says with the same tone as the blonde boy. Sawyer nods in response not knowing what else to say as he lays back down and starts to lift again. Hannah goes back to her workout looking at a wall as her thoughts start to run around.

"Hannah! Hannah! HANNAH!!!" Tyler yells as he chases after his friend on the field. Hannah's head snaps around taking her earbud from her ear.

"Oh Hey Ty! whats up?" She says smiling at the boy who is bent over breathing heavily.

"Jesus fucking christ. Just let me breath for a sec." Tyler says as he pants. Hannah laughs at Tyler.

"I have been chasing you all around school. Trying to get your attention." Tyler says still breathing unevenly.

"Sorry Tyler I've been busy." Hannah says.

"What could be more important than me?" Tyler asks giggling. Hannah rolls her eyes.

"Ive been practicing really hard for football." Hannah says.

"I noticed." Tyler says nodding his head.

"Sorry I've been busy and all but how about we hangout later tonight." Hannah says smiling.

"You sure you don't have a thing with the team or 'business' to take care of." Tyler says jokily.

"Ha. Ha. No i dont do anything on Wednesday." Hannah say.

"Good. Ill see you after practice then." Tyler says running into the bleachers as Hannah runs into the locker room.

Mamrie walks over to Tyler who's lounging on the bleachers watching the football team practice.

"Who are you staring at?" Mamrie says causing Tyler to jump slightly.

"Jesus! You scared me." The boy says putting a hand over his heart. Mamrie laughs at him.

"So who you looking at?" Mamrie asks once more taking a seat next to the white haired boy.

"Hannah. She's been a bit......"Tyler trailed off not knowing how to put what he's thinking into words.

"Yeah i know what you mean. Has she talked to you?" Mamrie asks. Tyler nods.

"Yeah she said that we could hang out after practice today." Tyler says.

"That great! You've been kinda down not having her around." Mamrie says.

"She's my best friend. We've grown up together. Its not the same not having your best friend thats always been with you not be with you." Tyler says looking at the red head.

"I know what you mean." Mamrie says. "Well what guy on the football team do you want to bag at the party on Friday?" Mamrie asks chuckling.

"None of them." Tyler says looking out on the football field. Mamrie looked shocked at the response.

"Where is Tyler? What have you done with him?" Mamrie jokes. Tyler rolls his eyes.

"Shut up! I have my eyes on another guy thats not on the football team." the boy says.

"Oooo. Does this boy go by the name of Troye?" Mamrie says nudging Tyler's side. The boy goes red and a smile grows on his face as he nods his head. Mamrie laughs at the shorter boys antics. Sarah joins them not so long after laughing at the football team whenever one of the players trip or mess up. Grace has been in the library catching up on work she's missed. She's been skipping some classes here and there for the past week. Claims to be not feeling well. Which isn't completely false. She doesn't really know herself. The tall blonde walks to her three friends that were laughing so hard that tears came to their eyes.

"Whats going on?" Grace asks greeting them with a smile.

"Nothing much Helbig. Just watching some guys fall and fail." Mamrie says laughing again.Grace chuckles at the red head.

"Whatcha been up to Grace? I didn't see you running laps today." Sarah asks.

"Nothing, i just had to go to the library and finish some assignments." Grace says as they all look that the field. Graces eyes immediately try and find Hannah. Watching as Hannah throws the ball and tackles people. Not wanting the smaller girl to get hurt. Hannah looks around and sees her friends watching the practice, she sees Grace watching and smiles at her. Grace shakes her head realizing that she's beeen watching Hannah too long and try to focus on other people. But Grace's eyes always land on Hannah.