20

"What the hell is happening with Hannah?" Mamrie whispers in Tyler ear. Tyler shrugs his shoulders.

"She's angry. I know that for sure. Just look at the way she's tackling the other team. She's not even trying to dodge them." Tyler says flinching at how one of the guys that Hannah tackled fell over.

"What do you think got her so mad?" Mamrie said making a face watching another guy get the wind knocked out of him.

"Last person that she talked to was Grace. Ask her." Tyler says not taking his eye off of the game. Mamrie looked to her right and didn't see Grace in her seat.

"Do you guys know where'd Grace go?" Mamrie asks. Sarah and Troye who had been sitting on the other side of Graces spot.

"Don't know last i heard from her she went to talk to Hannah." Sarah shrugs.

"Ill go look for her. Ill be back." Troye said getting up and walking down the bleachers.

Back on the field Hannah had got her hands on the ball ready to throw the ball to one of the running backs. Troye had been looking around for Grace for a good 10 mins. Couldn't find her anywhere around the field. He decided to check the locker room. Nothing. Maybe she's in the parking lot he thought.

"Grace!!" He shouted repeatedly, after a while he stopped shouting and let the muffled sound of the crowd settle. He kept his ears up listening for some kind of noise. He hears a whimper and walks to where he heard it. He finds Grace sitting beside a random car crying, mascara running with a glass bottle next to her. He quickly sits by her and try to comfort her as much as possible.

"Whats wrong Grace?" He asks.

"i went to talk to Hannah and apologies and tell her that i really do like her but she stopped me. Then she said that she's sorry for liking me and told me to go make-out with Chester and forget about her." Grace said crying again.

"Its alright Grace. Im sure she didn't mean." Troye trying to comfort her. After a while he asked "Whats inside the bottle?"

"Its vodka." Grace said picking it up.

"Why- how did you get it?" He asks confused.

"There was this guy that was selling it when i came in to the parking lot." She said taking quick gulps of it.

"Why would you need that?"

"Maybe it'll help me forget today." Grace said bit tipsy. Going in for another sip Troye took the bottle and threw it across the parking lot.

"You don't need to drink Grace." Troye said.

"But then how am i going to forget."

"You dont need to forget. Just figure something else to do, and it'll be-" Without any warning Grace kissed Troye's lips. Troye after a brief moment of confusion pulled away. "Grace what the hell!?"

"I don't know, i just...." Grace said. Troye sighed "Look Grace well go wash your face and get you a bottle of water. Ok? And lets not tell Tyler about....."He trails off.

"Yes mom." Grace said childlike. The last quarter was about to end and the cougars had the ball. Hannah has been fueling on anger and adrenaline. The anger just kept building and feels like she's about to burst.

"HUT!!" She yells as the balls thrown to her and she waits to see Sawyer open. Seeing Sawyer and all her other team mates being tackled and seeing as she was standing still for too long she runs for it. Dodging tackles and jumping over players on the ground. By the 20 yard line Hannah was being chased by number 8. She tried making sharp turns on the field but it didn't work. Hannah quickly seeing the Sawyer is making his way to the end zone and throws the ball just in time to be tackled by number 8. Hannah lays on the ground going in and out of consciousness as number 8 gets off her.

"That ones from Chester." He says as he walks away. Hannah's eyes feel heavy, her body's numb and she's feeling dizzy. Sawyer quickly runs to check on Hannah.

"Hannah you alright." Sawyer says all he gets as a response is a groan "Come on Hannah you have to stay with me." Hannah opens her eyes more. "Huh?" she hums as Sawyer chuckles.

"Come on." Sawyer says helping Hannah up. She didn't even notice the crowd cheering. All she could think about was number 8 tackling her because of Chester. Anger still fiery in her stomach grew hotter. As she and Sawyer walk back to the locker room she grabbed her things and tried to find the guy. Rushing to the other locker room on the other side of the field.

"Wheres Hannah going?" Sarah asks.

"Who knows." Mamrie says. Tyler has a gut feeling that whatever Hannah's gonna do is gonna end awful. Hannah storms inside the locker room, looking for the guy. When she found him gathering his things, in a fit of anger Hannah walks over there takes him by the shirt and lefts him against the locker. The guy has a good 9 inches and 100 pounds on her.

"What the hell does Chester have to do with anything?" Hannah said her face getting hot and red. The guy sees how strong Hannah is for short person and is a tad scared at the way Hannah's nostrils are flaring like a bull about to charge.

"He paid me.......he paid me to tackle you." He said stuttering. Hannah pushed him up against the lockers harder. Angrier than before.

"Why did he pay you to tackle me!" she yells. At this point all the other guys in the locker room have fled. The guy fell silent terrified of Hannah. "TELL ME!!" Hannah yelled in his face.

"I...I....I...I dont....know." He shuttered looking away from Hannah.

"DONT LIE TO ME!!"She shouted. He didn't respond. "TELL ME!!!" she shouted even louder. He shivered under her strong hold.

"Hannah what the hell are you doing?!" Tyler said running between Hannah and the guy. Tyler lossens Hannah's grip and pushes her away from the guy.

"Hannah what the hell?!" Tyler exclaims. Hannah stays silent hands in a fist, face still red.

"Its my fault...well not exactly." the guy said. Tyler tuns to face him still blocking Hannah from him. "My names Antonio. Chester paid me to tackle Hannah as hard as i could." He said looking to the ground feeling ashamed.

"Why?" Tyler asks getting mad him self but not nearly as mad as Hannah.

"I don't know. All he said was it was revenge on her. He never told me exactly." Antonio said shrugging his shoulders. "Im sorry really but i needed the money."

"How much did he pay you?" Tyler asks.

"500."

"Ok look, just go before Hannah jumps on you and does god knows what." Tyler says. Antonio quickly grabbed his things and ran out the locker room. Tyler turned to Hannah, she was still red and her knuckles were white from making a fist.

"Calm down Hannah. Its all gonna be okay." Tyler said calmly.

"How do you know that Tyler, because as of right now nothing is okay!" She yelled. She walked to the lockers and punched it making a dent in it. She clutched her right hand, in pain now.

"I think my hands broken." Hannah said quietly breathing in and out harshly. She try to move her fingers but felt a sharp pain. "Dammit!"

"Come on. I told your dad that you forgot something in the locker room." the brown haired boy said lifting up Hannah from the ground. Tyler carries her duffel bag as they walk to her fathers car.

"Hannah you amazing out there. Absolutely astonishing. I forgot how well you played." David remarked as he saw Tyler and Hannah coming his way. As Hannah drew closer his proud happy face washed away with concern. "Honey what happened?" He said as he walked from beside his car to Hannah.

"Its nothing really. But i think its broken can you take me to the hospital." Hannah breathed out.

"Yeah yeah." David opened the car door for Hannah as Tyler put the duffel bag in the trunk. "Should i drop you guys off first or are you willing to wait a while?" he asked the three girls and Troye as he turned the engine on.

"We can wait awhile, we wanna make sure Hannah's alright first." Mamrie answered for all four of them.

"Alrighty." David said making his way to the hospital.