8

Mamrie calls Tyler and Grace calls Sarah to tell them to came to the hospital. Less than 10 minutes after calling Tyler he showed up scared.

"What happened?" Tyler said hugging Mamrie and Grace.

"We don't know. All we know is that we heard screams while waiting for Grace's mom and when we went to see what it was. Hannah was being held up by two guys and another one was beating Hannah till she fainted. Sawyer got beat too, but Hannah got it worst." Mamrie says as Grace stares at the floor.

"How long have you guys been here?" Tyler said as Sarah rushes inside.

"How is she? What happened?" Sarah said out of breath.

"They haven't told us anything. Hannah got beat up badly along with Sawyer." Tyler said. They sit there in silence as Hannah's father comes rushing in.

"Hananh Hart?" he said to the lady on the other side of the counter. Tyler got up from his chair walking up to Hannah's father.

"Mr. Hart." Tyler said. Hannah's father turned to face the white haired boy.

"Oh Tyler! Whats going on with Hannah?" He asks quickly.

"Im in same boat as you sir. All i know is that when Hannah was leaving she was with her friend Sawyer and both of them got beaten by 3 guys." Tyler says. Hannah's father sighed.

"How long have you been waiting here?" he asks walking to a seat.

"Not very long. These two here were the ones that found Hannah." Tyler says as he gestures toward Mamrie and Grace. They walk towards the three girls having a small conversation.

"Guys this is Mr. Hart, Hannah's dad." Tyler says to the two girls.

"Hey Mr. Hart." Sarah says.

"Sarah i haven't seen you in so long. You've grown so much. And I've told you guys to call me David." He smiles at them. Tyler and Sarah giggle a little.

"Thank you and its so good to see you again." Sarah smiles at him.

"Hi, im Mamrie" She says holding out her hand to the man.

"Nice to meet you Mamrie. And who's this?" David asks referring to Grace.

"This is Grace. Grace." Sarah says snapping her fingers in Grace's face.

"Oh I'm sorry. Its nice to meet you." Grace says.

"You're Grace." David said "Hannah's talked a lot about you. You're much more prettier that what she's told me." He says smiling as he shook Grace's hand. Grace blushes a little.

"Thank you girls for helping Hannah." He thanked them.

"Its no problem. Hannah's our friend." Mamrie says as Grace goes back into her own little world.

"Thank you. Who knows what would have happened if you two girls weren't there to help." David says as the doctor came out.

"Hannah Hart?" They all got walking to the doctor.

"Yes we're here for Hannah." David said

"Yes well Hannah has a broken rib and nose. Follow me." The doctor says. They follow him to Hannah's room. Everyone slowly filled the room. Grace was the first to walk over to Hannah and everyone else just looked at Hannah. She had cuts on her face and a huge bruise on the left side of her face. Her wrists were red where the guys had held her still. Grace grabbed Hannah's hand and interlocked it with hers, feeling a tingle on contact. Tyler soon walked over to where Grace sat.

David walked to the other side of Hannah's bed. After a solid 10 minutes in silence Grace's mom came inside. Theresa saw Grace holding Hannah's hand and her head rested on the bed. She looks over at Mamrie, Mamrie gives her a ill tell you later look. She nods as she makes her way closer to Hannah.