1

"You'll do great. Like always. Just think positive." Hannah's father, David, said to her putting a hand on her knee with a bright smile on his face. It was Hannahs first day of Sophomore year in a new school. Hannah nodded forcing a smile to please her father.

"I know. Bye." She said as she took a deep breath and opened the car door.

"Good luck. Love you." he said to her as she closed the door.

"Love you to dad." she says as she walks away from the car. Walking inside the building not knowing anyone. She located her locker and opened it. Putting her jacket inside it. She looked at her schedule. Honors Biology class room 275 , she read in her head. Finding her class she stepped inside and quickly made her way to the back of the classroom. Waiting till the teacher began the introduction to the class, she doodled and looks over her classes.

2nd period- English 2

3rd- History 

4th-Lunch

5th-Honors Geometry 

So on and so forth. After the boring introductory she quickly exited the classroom. Looking at what class room she had to find. Before she could another step she heard a yell.

"HANNAH!!!" she looked at her sides and front. No one. But when she turned around completely, she felt happy. She saw the flamboyant boy she knew to be Tyler Oakley. They ran up to each other and hugged each other ignoring the strange looks of people around them

"Girl you don't know how much it took for me not to run up to you during class!" he exclaims. 

"You're in my biology class?" Hannah asks happily.

"Yeah! Oh my god we have to find Swike." he says.

"Swike goes here too?" she asks getting happier.

"Damn right. finally all three of us together again. This high school doesn't know whats coming." he said. Hannah laughs. "Let me see your schedule. Maybe we have the same classes." Hannah goes him the piece of paper and watches a smile grow on Tyler's face. They head off to their next classes, English and history, until lunch. Hannah followed Tyler who knew the school a little more than she did.

"You have to meet Grace and Mamrie. They are great." Tyler says as he looks around the cafeteria as they pay for their lunch. As they set down their lunch, Hannah was surprised by a hug. From no one other than Sarah.

"You're here! I thought id never see you again!" Sarah says jumping from excitement.

"I missed you so much!" Hannah says hugging the blonde. They spent a couple minutes catching up together. Until a tall red head came over to the table.

"Sup bitches!!" she said with enthusiasm. "Oh sorry and you are?" she asks Hannah.

"Im Hannah and you?" Hannah says politely.

"So you're the famous other Hart these two always talk about." Mamrie laughs. "Im Mamrie." She says holding out her hand to Hannah.

"Nice to meet you and what do you mean other Hart?" Hannah asks furring her eyebrows.

"Im a fucking Hart too!" Mamrie says happily.

"Thats awesome. But I'm not famous." Hannah says looking over at Tyler and Sarah. Tyler rolls his eyes.

"Bitch please! You were the first ever freshman to make it in varsity. Plus all those girls you did says other wise." Tyler says. Hannah slaps his arm.

"Oh shut up Tyler." Hannah says laughing. Mamrie and Sarah look at each other. Confused as too what Tyler was talking about. Tyler seems to see it and explains.