2

Hannah finds herself staring and thinking about Grace more and more. She's gotten to know Grace a lot in just the couple of week she's been at the school and when hanging out with their friends. Hannah and Grace have a lot of the same classes. She never noticed at first until Grace took the seat next to her on the second day in English class. Tyler decides to confront her on what he already knows but just wanting to bug her. Hannah's over at Tyler's, Hannah laying on the floor and Tyler on his bed doing nothing but talking about nonsense at 9 pm on a Saturday.

"Hey Hannah?" Tyler says looking up at the ceiling laying on his bed with his hands behind his head.

"Yeah dude." Hannah replies on the floor throwing a tennis ball up in the air and catching it.

"Do you like Grace?" He asks straightforward. Hannah chuckled.

"You always go right to the point don't you Ty. Don't even give a person warning."She laughed.

"You're not answering my question." Tyler sings. Hannah groans.

"Yes." Hannah sighs "But she's straight. And I'm one hundred percent sure that she likes rude ass Chester." Tyler laughs.

"Hannah, Grace is dating Chester." Tyler says while trying not to laugh at how oblivious Hannah is.

"And no one told me this because...." Hannah says trailing off for Tyler to answer.

"Because its obvious. Just like how obvious it is that you like her and that Chester's cheating." Tyler giggles.

"Chester's cheating on Grace and no one tells her this, Why? And Tyler be honest on a scale of one to ten how obvious?" Hannah says.

"Like about a thousand. And she's happy with him and no one has the heart to tell her. Don't tell her." Tyler says. Hannah slaps her forehead.

"I won't. God i don't know what to do. She's the first girl that i actually like. And not just want to get physical with." Hannah says closing her eyes.

"Well I say go for it. She likes jocks apparently. You were a jock so that must count right?" Tyler says reaching for a half eaten bag of cool ranch Doritos on his night stand.

"Tyler do you really want me to join football again that bad, that you have to emphasize the word were." Hannah says smiling. 

"Yup. Come on Hannah don't tell me that you haven't been thinking about it. Just think about how much fun it would be, just like old times." Tyler says rolling over on his bed trying to face Hannah as much as he could. 

"Yeah i have but-"

"but what Hannah? Just think, you being on the team you can out shine Chester and impress Grace." Tyler interrupts Hannah.

"Only in your mind Tyler will that ever work." Hannah laughs at her delusional friend.

"Ok. Just saying what I'm thinking." Tyler says raising his hands in surrender going back to staring at the ceiling. Mamrie and Sarah are at Grace's having a sleep over. 

"So Grace how are things with Chester?" Mamrie asks.

"Good i guess." Grace smiles.

"How do you guys like Hannah?" Sarah asks Mamrie and Grace.

"She's great! She's hilarious and she's got quite arm. But she doesn't strike me as a hit it and leave it type like Tyler says." Mamrie said.

"What do you mean hit it and leave it?" Grace asks curious.

"Tyler says that when Hannah use to play football she got really popular with the females at the school and she slept with a lot of girls and just bailed on calling them back." Sarah explained.

"She use to play football?" Grace says more confused.

"Yeah Couch Miller actually offered her a chance to be on the team."Mamrie responds and Sarah nods her head in agreement.

"How come we didn't invite her to the sleepover? I feel kinda bad now."Grace says.

"Oh please. She's probably over at Tyler's talking about the most random shit." Sarah responds giggling.

"But still we should have at least asked her."Grace says.

"Ok wanna ask. Lets ask." Sarah says pulling out her phone dialing Hannahs number and putting it on speaker. Hannah answers after 3 rings.

"Hey Swike!" Hannah and Tyler yell into the phone. Sarah gives Grace a told you look. Grace rolls her eyes.

"I've told you that thats not my name."

"Well thats what you get for calling me names in the 3rd grade." Hannah laughs.

"Yeah ok. Well Hannah, Grace wanted to ask if you wanted to come over to a sleep over at her house." Sarah asked. Over at Tyler's, Hannah looked over at Tyler who shrugged. Hannah wanted to go and spend time with Grace and of course everyone else, but she didn't know how she'll act around Grace especially a sleep-over. Hannah can already imagine her watching Grace sleep. Oh god I've got it bad she thought.

"Hannah, You still there?" Sarah asked. Hannah had spaced out.

"Yeah sorry i was just.......umm i would love too but I already made plans with Tyler tonight to sleep over at his." Hannah looked over at Tyler. Tyler gave her are you serious look. "Maybe another time." She said.

"Ok Han. BYE!"Mamrie Grace and Sarah said.

"Bye!!" Hannah said.

"BYE BITCHES!!!" Tyler yelled. Hannah laughed as she hung up the phone. Sarah looked over at Grace.

"Told you." she said. Grace rolled her eyes.

"Yeah whatever." She said.

"Im tired as fuck so if y'all don't mind ill be sleeping." Mamrie said.

******

*Monday*

Tyler wakes up and grabs his glasses and sees what time it is. Its 8:48 and he immediately jumps from his bed and wakes up Hannah.

"5 more minutes dude." Hannah mumbles cover her face with her pillow.

"Hannah we are an hour late. Get up!" Tyler said. Hannah's eyes flung open at what Tyler said.

"What time is it?" she asks sitting up.

"8:49 now get up or else we'll be even more late."Tyler says throwing Hannah some clothes. They get to school around 9 and are 3 classes late. Not to mention that they both wearing random clothing. The whole day was long and boring. 

Except for Hannah when she got to sit next to Grace in her classes. She's been dwelling on the idea of joining the football team and also liking Grace. During lunch all of them question Tyler and Hannah for being late. But as a response both of them said "This is what happens when you party to hard." Earning laughs from the 3 girls. After school Hannah walked down to couch Miller's office and said words she thought about long and hard.

"Ill do it." Couch Miller's smiled at her bigger than before. He gave her a locker and a uniform and all she needed. Telling her when practice starts to finish the times during school and the playbook. Hannah knows what to do. She walks to Tyler's house with him that day. Telling him the news, Tyler was practically jumping off the walls with excitement. That night they stayed up again, helping Hannah memorize the plays for tomorrows practice.