6

Grace walks into school on Monday feeling guilty since Friday. She waits till 3rd period math class with hopes that she can talk to Hannah. She couldn't find her after Fridays game. So when she walks into math class and sees Hannah chatting it up with a girl who's is sitting in Grace's desk. Grace feels a little jealous but at the same time angry but still guilty. She decided to wait till lunch to talk to Hannah. Math class seemed longer than it normally was.

As Grace makes her way to the lunch table she's sees Hannah talking to Tyler. Hannah glances upward and sees Grace walking towards the table. Hannah has been trying to avoid Grace all day.

"Hannah!" Sawyer called out.

"Hey man." Hannah says as she does a handshake with Sawyer.

"So are we still going up to the weight room." Sawyer asks.

"Yeah. Lets go. Bye Tyler." Hannah says getting up.

"Bye." Tyler says as Hannah walks away with Sawyer. Grace sits down as Hannah and Sawyer walk out the door.

"Where are they going?" Grace asks.

"The weight room. So whats wrong?" Tyler says seeing through Grace.

"i feel guilty. I want to talk to Hannah but i haven't had a chance not even in math class. She was chatting it up with a girl. Who was sitting in my seat." Grace says. Tyler swallows his food hard.

"Oh god. Not again." Tyler says.

"What?"

"Chatting it up with a girl, you say?"Tyler says.

"Yeah." Grace says.

"She's starting to do it again. This isn't going to end well."

"What? Whats not going to end well?" Grace asks.

"At our old school Hannah was a big shot with the ladies, fucked them then left them. And it all starts with Hannah getting really upset about something then flirting with one girl. Then it just snow balls." Tyler says.

"Thats impossible. Hannah to sweet to do that." Grace says. Tyler rolls his eyes.

"Think what you want but Hannah isn't as sweet when she's upset about something." Tyler says. He was right, Hannah spirals to of control when she's upset. She slept with those girls before because of her family and now its starting again because of Grace. Hannah and Sawyer were in the weight room. Hannah was lifting weights as Sawyer talked to her.

"So what about the girl Grace?" Sawyer asks knowing the Hannah like her.

"What...about her?" Hannah says as she lifts.

"You like her don't you?" Sawyer asks. Hannah sets down the weight and sits up.

"Yeah but she's Chester's girlfriend. Plus she's straight." Hannah says taking a drink of her water. Sawyer laughs.

"Please i heard a couple girls talking about you in the hallway. And they all are straight, even the straightest girl in school was talking about you." Hannah laughs.

"Yeah i know that happened in my old school. Played great at games, started to sleep around with them. Not having an actual relationship though." Hannah says as Saywer and her swap places.

"Oh. Well i think you should leave some girls for the rest of us. There's a couple of girls behind you whispering to each other. Probably about you." He says with a laugh. Hannah rolled her eyes.

"Wanna find out." Hannah says walking over to the girls.

"Hey there ladies." Hannah says to them. Sawyer watches Hannah as she talks to the girls and gets them to giggle and hand over their phone number. Hannah winks at them and walks back to Sawyer.

"And thats how you get a girls number, my friend." Hannah says waving the pieces of paper in his face. Sawyer had his mouth open.

"Teach me your ways." Sawyer said jokingly. They stay there the rest of lunch then headed to the showers. After she showers she gets dressed and walks to her next class. Walking down the halls Hannah gets greeted by girls left and right. Hannah winks at them and smiles. The whole day she's been talking to pretty girls flirting with them. Grace, Tyler, Sarah and Mamire watch Hannah walk around flirting with girls in the hallway. Avoiding her 4 friends the whole day until Mamrie walks up and talks to her.

"Hey Hannah." Mamrie says shooing away a girl.

"Hey Mames. Whats up?" She asks.

"Nothing just....dont you think your......are you okay?" Mamrie says not really knowing how to phrase her question.

"Yeah. Why do you ask?" Hannah says with a smile.

"Because you seem like a completely different person from last week. I haven't seen you the whole day today. And then when i see you in the hallway you're always flirting with some chick."

"So...." Hannah says.

"So whats going on?"

"Nothing. Im fine honestly." Hannah says defensively.

"Ok I'm taking your word Hannah." She says as she walks away. Hannah shakes her head and walks to her last class of the day. World history always bored her, except for today where she doesn't pay attention to the teacher. She's been flirting with a girl in her class from a distance. As the school bell rang Hannah headed off to her locker and ran to the locker room. She picks up the football and throws to Sawyer practicing her throws as Grace runs laps around the field.

"Hannah!" A girl calls Hannah. Hannah's head turns to the right to see the girl from her History class. Hannah turns to Sawyer who is smiling at her, Hannah winks at him and runs toward the girl.

"What do you think is going on with her?" Mamrie asks watching Hannah talk to the girl.

"She's upset over the Grace getting back together with Chester. I didn't think she would be this upset, she must really like Grace if this is the way she's acting again." Tyler says as Hannah push a strand of hair behind the girls ear. Grace had been running laps while glancing over at Hannah every now and then. But when she saw Hannah flirting with a girl she tried to ignore it. Every lap Grace completed is a lap that she heard giggles coming from the girl. But she stopped from the other side of the field where Mamrie and Tyler were she took a break from running.

When she sat down and watched Hannah with Mamrie and Tyler. What they saw was the girl kissing Hannah and Hannah kissing back. Grace felt her stomach twist as Hannah grabbed the girls hand and walked in the locker room. Is this how Hannah felt when she saw me kiss Chester? Grace thought.

"Well Hannah has officially lost her mind again." Tyler says when Hannah disappears from their sight.

"Whatever doesn't matter. None of us can really talk to her without her yelling or have an actual conversation before she's flirting with another girl." Mamrie says. "Well just have to wait till she comes to her senses."

"She won't. Last time she was known as the 'Ace of Harts' because all the girls she apparently made fall in love with her." Tyler says. Grace felt her stomach twist more after hearing what Tyler had said. She doesn't even know why she feels this way. She goes back to running laps till her coach talks to her about the upcoming competition tomorrow.

Hannah was in the locker room with a girl she had known for less than an hour. Making the girl's back arch and call out her name. And when the girl had cum, she gave Hannah her number, and winked.

"Call me." the girl said walking away putting a little more swing into her hips as Hannah watches. Hannah put the number in her pocket as she walked out to the field.

"What took you so long?" Sawyer smirked at Hannah. Hannah waved a phone number at Sawyer then ripped it up. Sawyer shook his head.

"Come on hot shot. We have to practice." Sawyer said passing the football the Hannah.