18

Its Monday and Hannah and Tyler are walking to school still sleepy. Tyler has a cup of coffee in his hands and Hannah tea.

"How are you drinking Tea and not coffee?" Tyler says voice still raspy.

"I like having tea in the morning rather than coffee." Hannah says taking another sip of her tea.

"Wierdo." Tyler says rolling his eyes in good nature. They reach the school and walked to their lockers quickly running to their biology class. Tyler and Hannah stayed together walking to their classes. This had always happened when ever they have a big argument and they made up and the next day they are always by each others side.

"So you coming to lunch?" Tyler asks Hannah as they make their way to Hannah's locker.

"I don't know. Im pretty sure the 'gang' all hates me for slapping you." Hannah says stuffing her books inside the locker.

"Actually Mamrie and Swike are alright its just Grace. And Troye doesn't know what happened." Tyler says leaning against the lockers. Hannah sighs.

"Im not sure Tyler." Hannah says with apologetic eyes. Tyler nods.

"Ok. Well if your not going to eat lunch with us what are you gonna do?" He asks.

"I don't know i might see what Sawyers doing or just run laps around the field." Hannah shrugs. They chit chat to the cafeteria were Hannah goes looking for Sawyer and Tyler for his lunch.

The day went by pretty fast. Hannah had been avoiding being near Grace during math class and anytime they past each other in the halls. When she did make eye contact she quickly looked away and walked faster. After school she went to practice and when she got home she face planted on her bed. Not being able to move a muscle from exhaustion she decided to just fall asleep.

~~~~~~

Hannah falls asleep in the comfort that is her bed only to be awoken by her alarm clock. She groans as she's still half asleep and eyes closed started to touch around her night stand to hit snooze. She couldn't find it any where. She groans and hears a giggle from inside her room. Her eyes quickly shot open and looked around the room until she spotted a brown haired glasses wearing boy.

"Tyler what the fuck!" Hannah says getting up from her bed.

"What i wanted to come and see you."Tyler said. Hannah eyes him and looks out of her window, the sun is only now coming up.

"At what....." Hannah looks at the clock thats beside Tyler "5 o'clock in the morning. Tyler your never up this early." Tyler looks down at his hands a smirk on his face.

"Ok you got me. I came over last night because i wanted to stay here for the next week." Tyler said putting his hands up in surrender. Hannah still not letting her stern look at Tyler fall.

"Why is that?" Hannah asks folding her arms. Tyler looked at her and rolled his eyes.

"Its like you don't even know that your birthday is in two days." Hannah just got up and walked away to get ready for the day. "Whats so bad about your birthday that you're never happy or acknowledge it." Tyler asks.

"Nothing its just my birthdays isn't really important to me." Hannah shrugs not looking away from her closet.

"Ok but I'm still throwing you a party." Tyler says as he goes to get changed. Hannah not paying attention to what he's saying from now on.

"I like what you did with your hair. Going back to your roots." Hannah joked laughing at her own joke as Tyler shook his head and smile. As Tyler entered the bathroom Hannah lets out a long sigh.

"This weeks gonna be long."

_______

Heres a very small chapter. I haven't had a lot of time to write between school and work. Ill try and updat