4

"You ready Han, first games are always the most stressful." Tyler asks Hannah as she sits on the locker room bench.

"As much as ill ever be Ty." Hannah says as she grabs her helmet and walks with Tyler out to the field. The crowd cheered as Hannah and the rest of the team came running out. The marching band and cheerleaders cheering to keep the people entertained. The team all huddled by coach.

"Ok team heres the game plan......" the coach said as everyone nodded in agreement. "Hannah your in the game, Chester you'll sit out. Hartman keep your eye on the ball. Don't get distracted by the cheerleaders. Everyone else, protect the ball and the person holding it. On break."

"BREAK!" They all say as the teams take their places on the field

"Hannah!" Hannah heard as she turns around to see her 4 friends running towards her.

"Whats up?" Hannah says with a smile.

"Good luck." Sarah says.

"You've been practicing a lot these past 2 weeks." Mamrie says.

"So go kick ass out there." Grace says.

"Go do your thing." Tyler said.

"Thanks guys." Hannah says as her friends start to walk to the bleachers again.

"Good luck Hannah." Grace says as she kisses the shorter girls cheek. Hannah feels heat rise to her cheeks.

"Thanks." Hannah chokes out as she runs to the field.

"HUT!" she yelled as the ball was thrown to her and the loud clash of helmet hitting helmets filled the chilly air. Hannah throws the ball to Sawyer and as he runs. Hannah tries to out run him as she sees the opposite team on his tail. Sawyer passes the ball to Hannah who catches it by the endgame as she gets tackled by the opposite team.

The crowd cheered as their school made a touchdown. Sawyer offered a helping hand, to his new friend Hannah, and pick her off from the ground.

"You alright there?" The blonde male asks.

"Yeah I'm fine." She says shaking her head a bit.

"Cool." Sawyer says patting Hannah's back then running off. Hannah turns her head to see her friends. She sees all of them with huge smiles and loud cheers from them. She smiles at them and runs off with the rest of her team. After a fifteen minutes in the game the score was 12 to 3. Hannah was resting on a bench and the crowd cheered. Hannah felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around to face this person and to her surprise it was Tyler.

"Nice job out there Hannah!" Tyler yelled over the sound of the crowd and marching band.

"Thanks the other team is really good." Hannaha says wiping the sweat from her forehead "Im dong the best i can to be ahead of them but its harder than i thought."

"Just keep doing what your doing. By the way watch out for number 15 over there he gives me a bad feeling. He almost tackled you last time. Just watch out for him. He's bigger than you are Hannah, he could really hurt you if he tackles you." Tyler says with a small smile.

"Thanks Tyler for always looking out." She smiles brightly at her male friend.

"Thats my job." Tyler smirks at Hannah. The whistle blows meaning that we have a minute left till we have to start playing again. Grace watches Hannah talk to Tyler. Watching her smile and talk.

"You okay there Grace?" Mamrie asks her seeing Grace is in a different world.

"Yeah just thinking." She says not taking her eyes of of Hannah.

"Does it have to do something with Hannah? Cause you've been staring at her this entire time." Mamrie asks smiling. Grace looks at her hands as she blushes. Then looks at Mamrie.

"I think.....i don't know. Im gonna go talk to her. Ill be back." Grace says getting up and walking down the bleachers. Mamrie could see that Grace liked Hannah even if Grace can't see it herself. She watches Grace walk down to Hannah, that is until Grace gets grabbed by the hand by Chester. Mamrie was gonna keep a close eye on them.

The whistle blew again meaning that the second quarter of the game is starting

"Good luck Hannah!" Tyler says to Hannah as she runs on the field. She runs turning around running backwards and gives Tyler a huge smile and a thumbs up. Her eyes caught what she thinks is Grace. She looks over and sees Grace talking with Chester.

She doesn't think much of it and takes her place in the game. As Hannah yells the plays and hut the ball was thrown to her. She looks to the left where Grace and Chester are. Thats when the last thing she sees is nothing but Grace kissing Chester, then Grace looking her way. As she gets crushed, and so does her heart.