3

Grace was walking to practice, when she spots Chester waiting for her on the bleachers. She walks over to him.

"Hey there." Grace smiles at him as he walks down to her.

"Hey gorgeous." Chester says leaning in for a kiss.

"Shouldn't you be getting ready for practice?" Grace asks him as he grabs her hand and starts swinging it lightly in the air.

"Yeah but i prefer being here with you than in a stuffy locker room." Chester smiles at her.

"Your to sweet but i have to get ready and so do you. So go." Grace says pushing him playfully towards the locker room.

"Ok but ill be watching you during the whole practice." Chester says starting to walk backwards.

"Im sure you will." Grace responds turning around and walking into the girl's locker room. Tyler was still testing Hannah on the game plans as she gets changed in the boys locker room.

"You memerized them!" Tyler says cheerfully.

"Yeah well i don't think the team is gonna be to happy about having a girl on their team." Hannah says pulling her jersey over her head and gear.

"They just gotta deal with it. Plus your an amazing player, they'll except you." Tyler says as they walk out to the field where the rest of the team were now warming up.

"HART!!!" Coach Miller yelled from the field. Hannah ran over to him. He put an arm around Hannah as he blew his whistle.

"Everyone come here." The team walked over to Hannah's and Couch's location.

"Everyone this is Hannah. She's trying out for the team." Couch says. Hannah hears a few sexist comments but it didn't faze her. She had to deal with it last time as well. All she has to do it prove herself to these close minded douche bags.

"Couch we can't have a girl on the team. It'll make us look ridiculous." Chester said laughing.

"Hannah why don't you go warm up so you can show them wrong." Coach Miller said proudly as Hannah nodded while she started to warm up with eyes on her.

Hannah picked up a foot ball and coach sent Sawyer to catch it. Hannah was at an end zone and Sawyer at the 50 yard line. Hannah motioned her hand saying farther, until Sawyer back up all the way to the 10 yard line. She heard laughs coming from Chester and a couple of his friends.

"She can't throw that far!" Chester said "She's just a girl!" he shouted while cupping his hands around his mouth to make his voice louder

Hannah looked to her left to see Tyler Sarah and Mamrie watching her with supportive smiles on the bleachers. Grace was running laps around the field that is until Sawyer and Hannah took places on the field. Curious she stopped running and watched while she heard Tyler and Sarah cheer. Hannah looked back at Sawyer and took a deep breath as she threw it. The ball was flying in the air, as Hannah turned her head to see mouths open as the Sawyer catches the ball.

She looked over at her friends and saw that Grace was watching as well. Tyler screamed like always when she did great. Hannah laughed and ran over to the team and coach.

"So Mr.See. What were you saying before?" Coach Miller said to him. Chester was left speechless with anger filling him. "Ok Hannah i assume you've been memorizing the plays correct?" Hannah nods in response. "Good now go practice. See, you'll sit this one out, so no fooling around." He said as everyone started to make their way to the field into their positions.

"Hannah that was a great throw you got quiet an arm there." Sawyer said to Hannah as they take their positions.

"Thanks." Hannah responded. As she yelled 'hut' and the ball was throw to her starting the practice game. Grace watched as she ran. Impressed by how good Hannah was at playing football.