21

"You didn't hurt you're hand to bad. But you do have a broken finger." The doctor explains to Hannah. "How did you hurt your hand again?" He asks.

"I punched a locker." Hannah said.

"Luckily you're finger will heal in a week or so. There wasn't that much damage. Does it hurt?" He asks.

"A little, it hurts more now than it did when it happened." Hannah says moving her hand slowly.

"Well your adrenaline take over you body, gives you more energy and it sort of numbs your body so if your hurt the pain is lessened." The doctor explains as he writes down information on a file. "So I'm going to give you a finger splint. Its basically a cast for your finger to keep it up right. The only time you should take it off it to take a shower. Keep it on for a week or until your finger isn't hurting when you bend it" He says as he gives Hannah the splint.

"Alright. I can go now right." Hannah asks.

"Yes, don't go punching anymore lockers now." the doctor laughed. Hannah smiled as she said goodbye.

"So is everything ok?" David asks as Hannah walks into the waiting room.

"Yeah everything fine dad." Hannah said laughing at her fathers concern. They walked to the car were Mamrie, Sarah, Troye, Tyler and Grace sat waiting.

David dropped the three girls and Troye off at their house and made it to his house afterwards. Tyler and Hannah quickly ran up to her room and closed the door.

"What the hell happened when Grace came to talk to you?" Tyler asks as soon as the door closes.

"Nothing." Hannah lies.

"Bitch please. You went on a rampage and she ran crying into the parking lot to drink alcohol. Both of y'all got upset. So I'm gonna lay down while you tell me what the hell happened." Tyler says as he kicks off his shoes and lays on the bed putting his hands behind his head.

"She was crying?" Hannah asks in disbelief.

"Yeah Troye went to go find her when she didnt come back after you two talked. He said that he found her on the ground crying with a bottle of something next to her." Tyler explains.

"I made her cry?" Hannah says feeling guilty.

"Well that depends on what happened when you two talked. Now tell me." Tyler says

"Nothing really. She tried to apologies but i told her it wasn't her fault, it was mine." Hannah says sitting at the edge of her bed.

"What do you mean it was your fault?" Tyler says confused.

"I should have kept my distance from Grace. I never should have fell for her. And......" Hannah paused realizing what she said next, she closed her eyes and hung her head. Im an idiot.

"Well what else did you say." Tyler says wanting her to continue.

"I ummm......I told her to go make out with Chester and just live her life like i never came into it" Hannah spoke softly.

"YOU WHAT!?!?!" Tyler yelled sitting up with eyes wide. Hannah sat there with her head down while Tyler gave her a long lecture.

"And what on GODS GREEN EARTH made you so damn mad that you yelled those things to poor Grace?" The brown haired boy asks.

"Poor Grace? Poor Grace?! Does anyone care about how i feel? Ive been in love with her since i met her and no one say poor Hannah. Poor Hannah fell in love with Grace. NO! Poor Grace because she's the one thats got it bad!" Hannah snaps standing up in front of Tyler. She backs up and runs her hands through her hair.