14

Tyler knows when somethings wrong with Hannah. Every action and thoughts behind them. Being friends with someone for so long causes you to know the person to the point where you can read each other's minds, even when not wanting the other to know. So he's walking to Hannah's house on a Wednesday afternoon. Knowing that somethings been bugging her. He walks to the front door and rings the door bell. He's greeted by Hannah's father.

"Hey Tyler! Nice to see you again." David greets with a wide smile.

"Hey Mr. Har- i mean David." Tyler says correcting himself. David chuckles. "Is Hannah home?"

"Not at the moment, she went out for a walk. You know how she is with her walks." David said Tyler nods. "You're welcome to wait if you want." David said opening the door wider for Tyler to come inside. Tyler steps inside as David shuts the door and they make their way to the kitchen.

"So whats been going on Tyler?" David asks. Tyler isn't fazed by how much the question sounds as if a friend said it to him. Hannah and her father are a second family to him.

"Nothing much. Just stress out with all the exams and work." Tyler huffs out.

"Hannah's been on edge a lot lately." the older man says taking a sip from his afternoon coffee.

"You've seen that too huh." Tyler says.

"Yeah. Haven't seen Hannah this stressed out before. I think its just not school she's stressing about. Is there a girl Hannah hasn't told me about?" David asks the blue eyed boy.

"She isn't dating anyone but she has an eye for a girl." Tyler smirks.

"Is it Grace? She's a lovely girl." David asks.

"Yeah! How did you-"

"Tyler i know my daughter. Plus its obvious the way she behaves when Grace is near her or is mentioned." David and Tyler chuckled. "How about you? Anyone important?"

"Yeah actually. His name's Troye." Tyler says smiling uncontrollably at the thought of the boy. David smiles and giggles at Tyler.

"Thats great! Im happy for you."

~~~~~

Mamrie has been chasing Grace down for the past 16 blocks.

"GRACE!!!" Mamrie yelled out of breath. "GRACE!!!!" She calls out once more as the blonde is ahead of her by a good 78 feet. Mamrie slows down breathing in deeply.

"GRACE!!!!!!" Mamrie screamed at the top of her lungs finally able to stop the girl from running any further. Grace turns her head taking out her ear bud.

"Mamrie?"Grace says jogging over at the bent over girl hyperventilating.

"Oh my god!" Mamrie says taking deep breaths. "Grace I've been chasing you for over 20 minutes now." Mamrie take another deep breath. "God i need to work out more. Im not cut out for....this thing you call running." Mamrie says causing Grace to laugh.

"Sorry Mames i couldn't hear you." Grace apologies waving her earbuds in the air.

"Couldn't hear me over your music or your thoughts?" Mamrie says Grace was fazed by the comment.

"I dont-" Grace begins before being interrupted by Mamrie.

"Save it for someone who believes it. Grace you haven't been on earth lately whats going on?" Mamrie says as they begin to walk to the nearest bench. Grace bites her lip nervously and avoids eye contact.

"I did something with a person and it shouldn't have happened." Grace states. Mamrie try to connect some dots with the blane information.

"Ok. Care to elaborate." They sit on the bench, Mamrie looking at Grace's profile and Grace looking down at her feet.