10

Hannah was expecting Chester to come up to her and beat the shit out of her again all day. Because of Grace was going to breaking up with him again. Ever since Sunday when Hannah and Grace had their talk. Hannnah had to explain what happened to her and Sawyer and why they couldn't play for a week or two, Coach kicked Chester out the team. Sawyer and Hannah had to sit on the bleachers and watch the team practice. But they didn't do that, they talked with Mamrie, Sarah, and Tyler. Laughing so much it brought tears to their eyes. Tyler liked to see Hannah act more like her self.

Grace wasn't at practice today she was finishing up some biology work she's been meaning to get to. Grace was trying to avoid Chester till she had to confront him. So as Grace walks down the hallway to get to her locker she hears giggles and voices around the corner. Thinking it might just be Hannah she ignores it, until she hears a low voice that she knows belongs to Chester. She walks around the corner to see Chester making-out with a girl.

"Is this what you do when you say I'm busy after school?" Grace says as Chester jumps.

"Grace! This isn't what it looks like." Chester says looking back and forth between the girl and Grace.

"Oh really cause it looks like you were kissing another girl like you have no girlfriend." Grace says holding back tears.

"Grace let me explain." Chester says moving closer. Grace sticks out her hand.

"Don't even Chester. I know it was you that beat up Hannah and Sawyer. I'm dumping your sorry ass. Bye Chester." Grace says running, as tears fall. She doesn't know where she's going but she's running away from Chester calling out her name. Grace ends up on the field and starts running to the parking lot.

"Is that Grace?" Sawyer says.

"I think so." Sarah responds. Hannah looks out on the track to see her tall blonde friend running into the parking lot with tears running down her face.

"Im gonna go see whats wrong." Hannah says getting up and running to where she saw Grace.

"Grace!!" Hannah calls out. All she hears are small whimpers, she runs closer to them until she sees Grace sitting down on the ground crying with her knees in the chest.

"Grace what happened?" Hannah says sitting next to her and hugging her from the side. Grace doesn't respond but cries into Hannah's shoulder. After 10 minutes of continues crying Grace talks.

"Grace are you okay?" Hannah says when she sees that Grace isn't crying as hard as she was before.

"I was at my locker when i heard....i heard Chester's voice and when i looked around the corner i see him kissing another girl. Its not that i care anymore because i dumped him but i don't know how long he's been cheating." Grace says crying again.

"Its alright." Hannah says kissing her friends head as she cry into her shoulder. They stay in that position for a while even when Grace stopped crying, just enjoying each other's presence.

"Sorry i got your shirt wet." Grace says letting out a little chuckle. She picks her head from Hannah's shoulder.

"Its cool dude. Don't worry about it, its just tears." Hannah says smiling at the blonde. Grace smiles back they are inches apart and Grace looks deep into Hannah's eyes. She leans in and Hannah's tempted but turns her face.

"Grace....you are......you're vulnerable right now and your not thinking straight." Hannah says. Grace looks at Hannah's profile. She sees Hannah clenching her jaw.

"Right. Im sorry......" Grace said. Hannah looks at Grace and smiles forgetting what just happened. Grace gives a small smile back.

"Come on. We better get back where the others are. They're probably thinking I'm fucking you or something." Hannah says laughing. Grace blushes lightly and laughs along as they walk back to the field.

"Where the hell have you two been?" Mamrie yells as Hannah and Grace walk up the bleachers.

"Probably fucking each other." Sawyer says earning laughs from the other 3 as Grace goes bright red sitting next to Tyler.

"Yeah right." Hannah says. When practices were over Grace left with Sarah and Mamrie while Hannah left with Tyler and Sawyer.

"Tyler you never showed me who the new kid was." Hannah says remembering what Tyler said about a new student.

"He wasn't here today ill show you tomorrow. You'll love him." Tyler says.

"Seems like you do." Sawyer says laughing as Hannah joined. Tyler turned red.

"I do not." Tyler says.

"Tyler your face says something completely different." Hannah says. Tyler rolls her eyes.

"Whatever." Tyler says

Hannah had walked into biology, 1st period, being bombarded by Tyler.

"Hannah this is Troye. Troye this is Hannah." Tyler says smiling.

"Nice to meet you Troye. Tyler's talked a lot about you." Hannah says earning an elbow in her side from Tyler. Troye laughs.

"Well i hope Tyler has said good things about me. This boy can go on about a lot of things and me being one of them is an honor." Troye says as Tyler goes red. Hannah laughs.

"Well i hope your sitting with Tyler today at lunch. I won't be there." Hannah says as she walks to her seat.

"How come?" Tyler questions.

"Tyler i have....business to attend too." Hannah says looking between the two guys standing infront of her. Troye had disappeared from the conversation knowing he's not wanted.

"You and your 'business'. Since when is that more important than hanging out with your best friend." Tyler asks taking a seat next to Hannah.

"Its not but 'business' is with that girl over there." Hannah says gesturing her head toward a pretty blonde who's twisting her hair around her finger, biting her lip and smiling at Hannah.

"Miss horny over there needs ice in her pants. STAT." Tyler says causing Hannah to laugh.

"Its not just her that needs ice in her pants its every girl that looks at me." Hannah smirks. Tyler rolls his eyes.

"You and your ego." Tyler huffs.

"So whats the deal with you and pretty boy over there. Anything going on between you too. Seems like he likes you." Hannah questions Tyler.

"Theres nothing, just friends. For now at least." Tyler says looking over at Troye who was sitting two desks down from them.

A minute before lunch starts Hannah gets out of class and waits for the blonde girl to come into a hallway. Grace walks along the hallway when she sees Hannah and the blonde start to talk not much after they start to make out. Grace feels a growing mixture of anger and jealousy in the pit of her stomach. Having that feeling for a while now she ignores it and keeps walking.

Grace sits down a the table silently as everyone else is talking in pairs. Tyler with Troye and Mamire with Sarah. She likes it this way strangely. She likes to have a time where she can think about things she doesn't normally have time too. And right now all she can think about is the countless times she's seen Hannah face first with another girl and that feeling she gets in the pit of her stomach.

"Grace. Grace. GRACE!!" Mamrie yells at Grace, snapping out of her thoughts. "You alright there Smellbig."

"Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking." Grace says looking into her friend concerned eyes.

"About....." Mamrie says trying to get whatever is on Grace's mind out of her.

"Its nothing." Grace says. Mamrie lets it slide for now. Going back in the conversation she was having with Sarah. Grace's mind is just running faster than it should. Thinking of Hannah. While Hannah isn't thinking at all. Fingering a random girl in the bathroom. Not thinking of anything, her minds blank. Like she isn't Hannah rather a girl who looks like Hannah. A robotic replica thats only thing to do is fuck girls.

This is another side of Hannah. One she is familiar with but never really thinks about. A side to her where the only girls that see it are the ones she fucks senseless with no strings attached. A side to Hannah that she isn't aware when her mind goes blank. All she knows is that she becomes a sex robot. Not feeling anything not thinking just doing whats being commanded.