15

Can time go any slower!  Grace thought as she watches the clock on the wall tick the seconds away. She's in 1st period biology class taping her finger on her notebook. She wants to get out the class fast and find Hannah in the next class, English. They haven't talked to each other for over a week. When they gang hangs out Hannah doesn't even acknowledge that Grace is there, like she doesn't exist. Grace need to talk with her and settle everything out.

As the bell rings Grace packs her books and flys out the door ignoring the reminder of homework from her teacher. Rushing to her English class. She walks into the class and waits, watching the other students come inside but none of them were Hannah. Its now Lunch and Grace sits down at the regular table with Mamrie, Sarah, Tyler and Troye. But still no sign of Hannah, not that she ever sees Hannah at lunch anymore.

"Have you guys seen Hannah at all today?" Grace asks worried. The four nod their heads no.

"We didn't see her during first period." Troye said as he took another bite of his pizza.

"Where could she be?" Grace asks more to herself than anyone else.

"Why are you all of a sudden worried about the where abouts of Hannah Hart?" Tyler asks.

"Nothing, i just need to talk to her." Grace says shaking her head slightly.

"Hmmmmm." Tyler sings narrowing his eyes looking at Grace as she looks at her food nervously. "Ok then."

~~~~~

"Why did you drag me to do this?" Sawyer says to Hannah. Early today, before school, Hannah came over to Sawyers. She wanted to skip school. Something Hannah has only done maybe twice. They ended up roaming around town and currently at a small abandoned park up a hill, finishing off a bottle of vodka.

"Its not like you put up much of a fight." Hannah laughed as she swinged back and forth on the squeaky swing.

"You do know we have a big game coming up in a couple days. We should head to school and not miss practice." Sawyer said getting up from the swing and throwing his head back as the alcoholic liquid burns his throat.

"Saywer Hartman, wanting to go back to school." Hannah says faking a shocked look and gasping. "Some one pinch me." Hannah says as the pair start laughing.

"Ha. Ha. Funny. No i just don't want coach chewing our head off for skipping school." Sawyer says. Hannah stops swinging.

"Yeah your right." Hannah says getting up. "I really must be dreaming. Hartman wanting to go back to school and is right for once." Hannah says giggling as Sawyer rolls his eyes.

"Whatever, lets just go i think we can make it before 4th period ends." The blonde boy says walking along side Hannah to school.

The pair get to school, 30 minutes into 5th period. Hannah takes her time to get to class. She didn't really want to go back to school but Sawyer convinced her. The reason she wanted to skip school was to get away. Away from the stress and the awkwardness when she's around Grace. Not to mention she's in every one her classes except 1st period. Hannah gets to her math class, ready to face the awkwardness sitting next to Grace. As for Grace she's in math class bored thinking the only thought she's had the whole day. When Hannah walks into the classroom all eyes land on her.

"Where are you coming from Ms. Hart." Her math teacher, Mr. Estrada, says turning his body to face her with his arms crossed.

"Space." Hannah says to him.

"Ms. Hart go have a seat ill speak with you after class." He says firmly. Hannah shrugs.

"If you're lucky enough." She says walking over to her seat. Grace watches her and try to figure out what has gotten into Hannah, she never rude like this. Hannah makes her way to the back of the class as a brunette with blue eyes and pink lipstick on, bites her lip at Hannah. On impulse she smirks and winks back at her. Grace sees it and moves uncomfortably in her seat. Hannah takes a seat staring at the brunette.

"Whats gotten into you?" Grace whispers to Hannah. Hannah chuckles softly.

"Now you wanna talk." Hannah laughs lightly shaking her head, she leans in closer to Grace about a foot apart. "Nothings gotten into me. Just decided i need to have little fun. Like this...." Hannah says giving Grace a peck on the lips. Grace was shocked at whats happening but she can smell and taste the booze.

"Hannah!" Grace whispered yelled. "What the fuck!" Hannah smirks to her self as she winked at Grace. Grace feels both happy that she got to feel the tingle Hannah's soft pink lips left on hers and disgusted that Hannah only kissed her again because she's drunk.

"Have some fun, Helbig." Hannah says.

"Hannah you've been drinking!" Grace whispered yelled at her, Hannah laughs.

"And i feel great. Better than the week before. You know that week where you and i have been ignoring each other. That Friday of the week where we got drunk and things happened. Well just for that night because you didn't want to talk the next morning. I feel great right now, and I'm gonna have some more fun." Hannah says getting up from her seat. Grace is left feeling awful.

"Miss Hart where do you think your going?" Mr. Estrada says to her as he turns from the white board.

"Anywhere but here." Hannah says as she stopped at the desk of the brunette girl she winked at earlier. Hannah whispered something into the girls ear. Making her get up from her seat and following Hannah.

"Ms. Hart if you don't get back to your seat, ill send you to the principle's office." He speaks with frustration in his voice. Hannah looks over at the clock on the wall. Only 1 more minutes till class ends. She thought.

"Fine." Hannah says turning to face the girl and pressing her lips hard on the girls as the class make sounds of whistles and ooo's.

"Ms. HART SIT DOWN OR ILL-" He said as he was cut off by the bell ringing. The class runs out and Hannah runs off into the crowd pulling the brunette by the wrist.

~~~~~~~

"Tyler! TYLER!!" Grace yelled after the white haired boy. Tyler turned and saw Grace jogging to him.

"Hey! Whats going on?" Tyler says seeing Grace worried eyes.

"Hannah came to 5th period really late and she was acting really rude to the teacher and when she sat down i asked her whats wrong. She....wasnt acting like herself. She kissed me, her breath smelled of booze and then she got up from her seat and was about to walk out with a girl. When Mr. E told her that he'll send her to the principles office if she walks out. So she just kissed the girl right then and there. The bell rang and she ran out the class with the girl and i tried looking for her but i can't find her." Grace rambles. Tyler takes a second to process everything.

"So Hannah's drunk is what your trying to say." Tyler says. Grace nods.

"I think you should talk to her i tried but she just...." Grace trails of not know what to say.

"Ok i think i know where she might be. But come with me. You two need to settle things now." Tyler says taking her by the hand and rushing to the field.

"She has to be somewhere here." Tyler whispers more to himself. They both walk quietly not trying to make a sound. They hear small moans. Tyler walks over to the noise which was coming from behind the bleacher. Tyler walks under the bleacher sees Hannah making out with the brunette with Hannah's hands moving up her thigh. Tyler stands there wanting to see how long they take to notice him. Grace followed Tyler but when she walked under the bleacher she squeaked and covered her eyes.

"Guys what are you doing here?" Hannah says retreating her hands from where they were. The girl quickly fixing herself up and running back into the school, leaving the three alone.

"Hannah, where were you earlier today?" Tyler asks calmly. Hannah takes a deep breath.

"I just didn't want to be here." Hannah says making eye contact with Tyler then looking at Grace then back at Tyler, wanting the boy to catch the message. Tyler sees and he looks behind him to see Grace staring at Hannah.

"Look whatever is going on with you two you guys have to talk it out. Because this shit is getting out of hand." Tyler says shaking his head while pulling Grace closer to Hannah. "Now talk!" Tyler demands backing up and folding his arms as the two blondes stare at each other.