Chapter 1

Amy's POV
"Can you please leave me alone" I said really pissed off!
"No, open the freakin door so I can get my shirt that you stole from me you weirdo!" Zoey said punching the door.
"Let me sleep you weirdo....."
In that moment I was cut off by her breaking my door!
"Where is it?!?!?" She said
"What are you talking about?" I said still in bed half asleep.
"My shirt, it has my money in it" she was still pissed off.
"I don't know maybe it's in the Washroom. Go check!" I told her.
At that moment she went to my bathroom🙈.
"There it is, thank you love" she walked over and kissed me. I rolled my eyes and got up. I looked at my phone and it was 11:40. "What the HeCk. Oh crap I forgot Emily is gonna come pick me up". Emily is my best friend that has black short hair and she's really tall also she likes to dance just like me. Only difference is that's he is 15. She turned 15 a week ago.

"I need to get ready!! I said rushing down stairs to see if my mom was home. Going down stairs there's a note on the kitchen counter.
"Had to leave, and tomorrow is our last day. Need to go on a business trip!" - love mom and dad.
Every time 😒 I look around and see Max on the couch eating and watching the heat play.
"Your still watching that?" I said as I jumped on the couch
"Yeah, I wanna watch it again" he said still focusing in the tv. "Have fun dude see you later!" "See you A"
My phone vibrated:
Em👑👯
"I'm coming to pick you up around 1:00.
A-
"Okay I'll be ready, but where are we going......again?
Em👑👯
"The mall.....to go shopping.......then penny board around....? Do you have like memory lost issues...?"
A-
"Nah, Zoey was just messing up my morning like the usual".
"Hey I have to get ready.....BYE C U ✌️🙊.
I locked my phone and ran upstairs. But of course my lil sister is there, she watching something on my tablet but I didn't mind. I got my clothes: a black heat T that was short with Wades number and him on the shirt. White wash shorts that are ripped and black Vans. After I finished taking a shower , I put my clothes on and put my hair up in a pony tail with my bangs forward. Make up: the normal with mascara and eyeliner. I was proud of the way I looked. I start to put my stuff away and start opening the door......

Abby's POV:
I woke up and went to my sisters room. I just love her and since I know she love me I kind of took her tablet without telling her. Pretty much what I do. I go on YouTube and start looking at videos. And there's a video called.... Hayes Grier vine? And a Nash Grier Vines video? Being the person I am (clueless) I clicked it. They are actually pretty funny. I hear a door open and it was Amy walking in. I acted like nothing happened and I guess she bought it. She went into the bathroom and I kept watching. Apparently there a group called "magcon?" Cool!
After 15 minutes Amy comes out.

Amy's POV:
I walk Out and see little missy over there laughing her butt off. I jump on the bed and land next to her. She's watching YouTube.....the heck?
"Hey Abby, whatcha watching?"
These funny boys look...." As she started to turn the iPad I got a text from Emily.
Em👑👯
2 minutes away
A-
Okay
*Locked my phone*
"What where you gonna show me?"
Look at them.... The most adorable little girl with the most cutest guy ever. I think his name is Hayes. I don't know... But his brother is cute too. Wait I've seen that last name before.......where? "OML that's Will's last name, the player for the Gators" basically screaming at her. But I'm guessing she didn't care..... We kept watching when I heard a knock on my door. Then strait up Emily ran and jumped on my back!
"I missed you Bae!!!Let's go" she said basically pulling my hand. I grabbed my penny board and we were off..