Chapter 46

{Sexual actions/parts in this. Younger people might want to be careful. Not thy inappropriate but it's pretty sexual}
Matts POV
We want to go get the girls but we are completely scared to go at the same time. "Cameron can you come with us just in case" Hayes said. "Sure" he responds. We walk out of the house and drive over to the place. We get out he car and look at the building. It's like an old club. We sneak in through the back. I walk in and I see Patricia and Amy in there undergarment. There standing on a stage and they are hand-cuffed to a pole. I walk more in and see older man sitting in front of the stage. Amy is literally crying and trebling. "Dance bitches. That's why we are paying you" one guy said as he throws a newspaper at Amy. He gets up and goes on stage: he walks toward Amy and starts to sexually touch her. In the sits there's 2 girls. I guess that's L & S. Amy screams and punches the guy in his sack. He gets up and unlocks her cuff. She doesn't move, he grabs her and throws her on this mini couch thing. She begins to scream as soon as he starts to get on her. "Help me. Stop!!! What do you want from me" she says in tears. I turn around and don't see Hayes. I hide behind a curtain and call the police. I look over to the stage and Hayes is there. The Hayes get up from Amy and walks toward Hayes. He punches hayes in the face. The girls get up, "yo chill he is the one we need" one of them says. "Okay, your dating her right?" The guy says pointing at Amy. Hayes nods his head. One of the girls goes on stage and hand cuffs Hayes to a chair. "My name is Lauren and your my new boyfriend" she says undressing herself. "Your 14? I'm 17" she says. She begins to kiss him but he doesn't kiss back. Amy is still on the bed crying. The guy turns around and starts to undress. He gets on Amy and she starts to kick him. "GET OFF. I want to go HOMe" she said crying. "Hey mate we got a good one here" he said in an Australian accent. All the men nod and look over to Hayes. Lauren pulls him up from the chair. "You and miss shity over here are going to have sex in front of us. Amuse us because if you don't we will kill you." She said. I see Hayes take off his shirt and look at Amy. They hug each other and release. "I'm scared Hayes" she whispered. "It's going to be okay. I promise" he said. He begins to kiss her neck and she begins to moan. He goes lower and lower. He looks her in the eyes. And starts kissing her stomach and goes down to her legs. He starts kissing her inner thigh. She moans more. I knew exactly what he was doing, stalling and Amy was also getting the idea. I hear the sirens coming closer and I text Cameron to tell the officers to turn off the siren. I look over and Hayes and Amy are making out while he is touching her and lowering his hand down to her underwear. Amy pretend to moan and I see the police start to enter the building slowly. "FREEZE" the police screamed. The police arrested the people and were put in jail for 70 year, for human trafficking. I walk on stage and hug Patricia. "Babe I missed you" I said whole hug her. She was just crying.
Hayes POV
I look over to Amy in her pink laced bra and pink laced underwear. She was actually really hot at the moment. I kept looking at her. I bit my lip and look down and up, damn son. "Well Hayes you sure know how to turn me on" she said biting her lower lip. She walks closer to me and sits on my lap. We were face to face, only inches apart. "And your a good kisser especially having soft lips like your touch my bare skin" she said grinding her hips on me. I pull her into a kiss and pulled her body even closer to mine. She grinds her hips on me even more. Damn she a good kisser. I let go and see her messy hair looking so freakin cute. "Trust me this won't last here. I'll finish what I started" I said sliding my finger along her curves. She gets up and grabs her clothes (aka dress) and grabs some leggings and big shirt that says " girl you need Jesus". She puts it on and we walk out. I see Cameron with this weird face with Matt and Pat in the car. We sit inside and drive home.
After coming home. Everyone hugged us especially Emily. Emily and Amy were crying so much. "Hey guys why don't we go to the jacuzzi, like all of us to get our mine off things" I said. "Sure".
I go to my room to get dressed and I wait. All the guys were waiting for the girls. Damn they take long. There's a knock on the door. I look and I see Amy in a black floral bikini. I didn't know she had a belly piercing and so did pat and Jay. Pat had a white ruff bikini. Emily had a black and white bikini thing. And Vianey had a full black bikini on. "Really turtles?" Jay said. "Race ya" amy said to me. She began to run and I chased her. When I caught up to her I grabbed her waist and twirled her around. She actually one because we were already in front of the jacuzzi. "Ha I won" she said. I signaled everyone over here. "That's because I let you win" I said. "K sure" she said. Everyone runs over her and they unlock the door to the indoor jacuzzi. There 2 of them and a pool. The roof is made out of windows and it's beautiful. Amy slowly walks toward the jacuzzi and puts her feet in. It's was around 6:30 and there was a sun set. Everyone splits into the two jacuzzis. I sit next to amy because she was all alone. "What's wrong babe?" I asked. "Nah nothing" she said smiling. There was something wrong with her. I signaled Carter, Matt and Pat To get out and go to the other one. There big anyways so they all fit in one. I go inside and carry Amy in. I look strait at her. I push her against the jacuzzi wall, feeling the warm bubbly seater between us both. "Babe" I said pinning her wrist against the wall. "I can't handle it" I said. I began to kiss her and she began to moan as soon as I started to touch her inner thigh. I kissed her neck and gridded her hips on me. "Babe I love you so much" I said kissing her. "Wow slow down tiger" Cameron said. "Really Cameron I'm trying to get laid here" I said. Amy giggled and blushed. "Okay Ima go away now" Cameron said. "Come follow me" she said. "Guys we are going back to the room. Love you!" She said holding my hand.

Jack Gilinsky's POV
I know that Amy and Hayes well you know. I look at Emily and she looked amazing. We all played truth or dare.
"Truth or dare Matt" I said.
"Dare" he said.
"I dare you to give Patricia a lap dance"

And that's how the night went on!