Chapter 31

Emily's POV
"AMYYYYYYYY WAKE UPPPPPPP!!!'" I said screaming at her. "Whyyyyyyyyy" she said "because out shoot is today and we only have 2 hours to get ready and be there.
"WHAT? ARE YOU FUCKIN CRAZY" she said getting up. "No.....now let's go!" I said.

Hayes POV
I heard screaming and felt someone get up. "Amy?" I said. "Good morning Poo bear" she said laughing. She walked over and gave me a kiss on the head. "Oh no. Not you too with the poo bear thing" I said and I completely opened my eyes and half of the guys were awake. "What time is it...?" I asked as I walked over to Amy. "It's 11" she said yawning which made me yawn. "Yo did my sister bring the clothes for the shoot?" She said. "Yeah it's in that suitcase" Emily said point and a big suit case. "I have 3 shoots today. A dance shoot, a sports shoot and a normal shoot which I want to take with you guys" Amy said pointing at us.

Gilinsky POV
"So Emily what shoot do you have?" I asked her, while I put my arm around her waist. "Dance, and a normal one" she said smiling. "There going to do our make up over there right?" Amy asked. "Yeah but first we are doing some pictures behind a white screen. Then outside" Emily said. "Hey why don't we call Bryant to take some pictures" Hayes said. "That's a great idea. Some pictures of us and the girls" Nash said.
"I'm a call him now" he said.

Bryant's POV
Incoming call
Nash ✌️
Hello?
Hey Bryant. You doing anything today?
No why?
Umm well we wanted you to take pictures of us and we got a couple of girls.
Okay sure. On my way.

Amy's POV
"Emily were are my paws!!!" I asked
"They were in the suit case!" She responds. "Paws? What the heck are those" Hayes says. "Yeah for real!" Nash said. "There shoes that you use for dance, well there like socks for your toes" I said giggling. "Look Amy there here" Emily said holding them up. "So is the crazy dance one first?" I asked Emily. "Yeah". "Okay"
I went in the bathroom and took a shower. When I came out of the shower I put in my galaxy outfit. God this is so uncomfortable to put on.
*coming out*
"Dang girl, you going to kill aliens today?" Jack G said. "Cool there still sleeping so yeah it just going to be us" Nash said. "Emily go get dressed" I said . "K" she said while going upstairs. "I like that outfit" Hayes said as he pulled me down to the couch. Cameron came walking out the other bathroom, dressed and ready to go! I started to put on my galaxy dr.martens.

Emily's POV
I took a shower and put my galaxy shorts with galaxy crop top and my galaxy dr.martens. I curled I hair and go downstairs.
*going down stairs*
"Hey since when do I have to do a wedding shoot?" Amy says. "Ummm well I'll explain later" I said. Bryant is there. "Hi Bryant I'm Emily" I said. "Hi Emily." He said smiling....

"Do we have everything!"Amy said screaming while she had a suitcase in her hand. "How many suitcases?" I asked. "3 of them are ours and one for the guys" she said. Thank god that they are labeled!
-Zoe
-Amy
-Emily
-Vianey
-Patricia
-Jack (x2)
-Hayes
-Nash
- Cameron
-Matt
All here!