Chapter 17

Amy's POV
"Okay pat, what did he tell you? I asked pat. "He said to wear a bathing suit 😕" she said confused. I knew what he was doing because when I went to the bathroom I texted him and told him to take her to the beach the whole day. And later when the sun was setting take her out to get ice cream and sit there at the beach. I'm an awesome friend. I know I always got her back. And she better have mine.😂 jk! "I know exactly what you should wear😉". I take out my favorite bathing suit ever! My aqua swim suit that was like a triangle swim suit. And hand it over to her. Hayes Face was priceless. "Damn Girl you own tho kinds of swim suits. I'm scared to look in that underwear drawer of yours" he said laughing. I started to blush and looked at him. "Turn off?" I asked him. "A good turn on Bae" he said "ohhhh get some" said Patricia and I kept blushing. I close the drawer and sit next to Hayes. "Hmmmm, I think I have have light brown crap thing for your hair and I think I have the dirty blonde mix thingy too" I said. You mean the hair dye?" She asked. "Yeah that last me go get it".

*walking into the bathroom*
-5minutes later-
*leaves bathroom*

"Okay got it Bae" I screamed to Pat
"Okay I'm here I got the gloves and everything" she said. "Okay let's go" She sat down and I start to dye her hair. I felt 2 arms wrap around my waist. And a head in between my neck and shoulder. It was Hayes. He plants a small kiss on my neck! When I finished with Pat she got up and went into my bathroom. She didn't want to be embarrassed because you know how the hair looks like. "Amy get me clothes to wear!!!" She screamed. "Okay"
I opened my drawer and Hayes was still attached to my waist. I was looking in my drawers and took out an old blue tank top that said "Science Nerd and Don't Judge" with nerd glasses and my name in the back with a number in it. "26", my favorite number. And I took out black Spandex that had a small batman logo on the side, from my drawer. "Hayes you might wanna close your eyes, I'm going to open my underwear drawer" I said, "I don't care love" as he kissed my neck again. "Patricia normal or thong?" I screamed. "Normal" she screamed. I took out pink normal underwear and put it with the clothes. I waddled because Hayes was still on me. "You like this don't you?" I said "yeah because you smell so good and your so soft" he said. I kept waddling to the door. I knocked on it and he opened and I gave her the clothes. "Thank you love" "welcome". I waddled back to the bed and Hayes fell back with me on him. We both started laughing. "Eww no not my laugh" I said "what about it" he asked. "It's so ugly, and disgusting" I said. "No it's not, it's perfect and I love it" "awwww really?" "Yeah really!!" He said.

Patricia POV
[short]
I hear laughing noise outside. They better not be doing anything. You know...... sexually. 😏 Grier better keep his hands to himself! 😑😑😑😑